Page 822 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 802812817818819820821822823824825826827832842 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

The G2 Protectobots are pretty rare beasts, but are there any known cases of G2 First Aid suffering from GPS? We know G2 Slingshots will crumble if you give them a hard stare, but I didn't know until tonight that First Aid's head/post and thighs were also made of Gold Plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The G2 Protectobots are pretty rare beasts, but are there any known cases of G2 First Aid suffering from GPS? We know G2 Slingshots will crumble if you give them a hard stare, but I didn't know until tonight that First Aid's head/post and thighs were also made of Gold Plastic.
    I've only ever seen the MOSC sealed ones, but I reckon it would be a pretty safe bet that he would suffer from GPS. The gold plastic looks almost identical in colour to G2 Slingshot. Not to mention almost every G2 figure that had gold plastic ended up with GPS. And for the price these guys go for, I'm not sure of anyone who would risk transforming him anyway

I'm assuming so, but do people know if we arre definetly getting CW Blackjack here?

Just now I couldn't resist getting Quickslinger and Break-Neck from BBTS, and I'm getting the Takara versions so thinking I'll have all 7 Stunticons in robot mode and then 6 of them (no double of Offroad) made up as Menasor. However BBTS does not sell him seperately, only paired with Huffer

Is it true in the Age of Extinction Grimlock Evolution Pack there are instructions for combining some of the Age of Extinction Dinobots? I was watching obtibotimus's review of PCC Grimstone + Dinobots and numerous comments were saying to try out this combiner or whatever.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the differences between the Hasbro and Takara combiners?
    I noticed TT Defensor has Groove, what are the other differences?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Can someone give me a quick rundown on the differences between the Hasbro and Takara combiners?
    I noticed TT Defensor has Groove, what are the other differences?
    Apart from the paint apps, it's mostly who is there and who isn't -the Legends Class figures have been omitted. They do however appear in Takara's Adventure Series of toys as TAV19, TAV25, TAV26

In Defensor's case, Legends Groove is replaced by Deluxe Groove and Rook gets the boot.

Menasor:
    Off Road is replaced by a repainted/remolded Dead End as Wild Rider -Blackjack is not included

Superion:
    Alpha Bravo gets the flick while a repainted/remolded Fireflight acts as his replacement, Slingshot -Powerglide is not included.

Hasbro have also released these repainted deluxe figures as Quickslinger and Brake Neck.

Cheers, that make things a bit simpler. I did not realise Hasbro and TT were making such differences with what is essentially the same figures.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Is it true in the Age of Extinction Grimlock Evolution Pack there are instructions for combining some of the Age of Extinction Dinobots? I was watching obtibotimus's review of PCC Grimstone + Dinobots and numerous comments were saying to try out this combiner or whatever.
    At a guess, I don't think so. Hasbro tends to push selling points for their toys as much as possible.

I think what the comments are referring to is more that the PCC Grimstone is apparently a pretty good set.

http://www.toysrus.com/category/inde...kw=Transformer

Is this Toys R Us an American one, because the prices are heaps cheaper then in Australia. Also, do they ship to Australia?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    http://www.toysrus.com/category/inde...kw=Transformer

Is this Toys R Us an American one, because the prices are heaps cheaper then in Australia. Also, do they ship to Australia?
    That is the US site. I know they had international shipping previously on some (most) items, but they may have scrapped it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust