Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Hursticon's Wants

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    No probs, Say 15 for the lot? Ill bring em in the upcoming parra fair. Finback's gray head could use a bit of the peroxide bath as it's got them yellow dot pox showing.
    Sounds awesome to me man, many thanks again ; Would you prefer I pay you now or at the fair?, a little bit of yellowing isn't that much of a bother as he'll fit right in with the rest of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Sounds awesome to me man, many thanks again ; Would you prefer I pay you now or at the fair?, a little bit of yellowing isn't that much of a bother as he'll fit right in with the rest of the bunch.
    Just hand it to me at the fair . Ill keep an eye out in there for some of the parts your after as well. Although Im not staying long this fair coz I have work in the afternoon (forgot to ask for a day off that day in that roster aaaaarrrrggghhh)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just hand it to me at the fair . Ill keep an eye out in there for some of the parts your after as well. Although Im not staying long this fair coz I have work in the afternoon (forgot to ask for a day off that day in that roster aaaaarrrrggghhh)
    Argh! - that's a bugger man but at least you're able to attend for a little bit and any time you're able to spend giving me a hand just shows how much of a champion you are.
    No worries at all Liege, I'll have the funds for you on the day; Hopefully in the line if I'm able to get there in time.

A HUGE! update to my wants list guys - See the 1st post here; Any help, as always, is appreciated.
    (*Update: 29/05/2013)

i'll hook you up with the cybershark missile
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

hey Hursti, don't forget you've got - Splahdown's inner robot, backpack and small gun with me. so lessen up that list.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    i'll hook you up with the cybershark missile
    Really!?! - Awesome, cheers! - It's entirely absurd how difficult to acquire individual Beast Wars parts are; thanks mate, I'll throw a DM at you via Twitter.

hey Hursti, don't forget you've got - Splahdown's inner robot, backpack and small gun with me. so lessen up that list.
    *Applies Palm to Face...*

I knew I was forgetting something, heel we even briefly discussed it at the fair!
    I shall make a note of it on the list immediately.

Welcome back Hursti! or maybe you just didnt feel like posting for a while.

I think I have some of those small TM accessories - I will check in the weekend. Give me a PM to remind me sunday night if I dont get back to you before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Welcome back Hursti! or maybe you just didnt feel like posting for a while.

I think I have some of those small TM accessories - I will check in the weekend. Give me a PM to remind me sunday night if I dont get back to you before then.
    My ability to look at a screen, and comfortably for that matter, really has dictated my interaction with places over the past couple of months but it is great to be able to make full use of a PC again - let me tell you...
    That's awesome dude, I really appreciate the help as always ; I'll definitely send you a PM on Sunday evening to remind you if you don't get back to me in the mean time.

I have a spare gun post for Ratchet around here somewhere, will dig it out for you and either can pick up from next fair or can get it posted to you?

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!