Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Classicsverse Catalogues

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Awesome!! Love it!!. Il post this in the facebook group im with Gok, with your permission.
    Which facebook group is that? Is it a Transformers related one or not TF-related
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Awesome!! Love it!!. Il post this in the facebook group im with Gok, with your permission.
    Sure thing, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Which facebook group is that? Is it a Transformers related one or not TF-related
    It's transformers related ones....I'm with several TF/robot related ones besides the Ozformers facebook ones... most of them are closed groups though, but Ive observed they've got international members there as well, These are groups started by Filipino admins and mods...

‎Transformers Masterpiece Collectors Group

Transformers Toys Philippines

Robot Collectors Haven - okay so this one includes other Mecha as well

Cybertron Philippines

Iacon City Ph

PTK - Pinoy Toy Kollektor
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's transformers related ones....I'm with several TF/robot related ones besides the Ozformers facebook ones... most of them are closed groups though, but Ive observed they've got international members there as well, These are groups started by Filipino admins and mods...

‎Transformers Masterpiece Collectors Group

Transformers Toys Philippines

Robot Collectors Haven - okay so this one includes other Mecha as well

Cybertron Philippines

Iacon City Ph

PTK - Pinoy Toy Kollektor
    Hm, the only one I was aware of was the other transformers fan club, which a mate added me to.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Hm, the only one I was aware of was the other transformers fan club, which a mate added me to.
    most groups are set to "private groups", meaning someone from the group needs to add and recommend you and for the admins to approve. Most of these groups were started by Filo collectors as well, and someone from the groups knew me and added me to all these which is why Im there as well. otherwise I wouldn't have a clue that there was such a facebook group at all as it's not set fro public viewing, even in searches I think one will be denied access Don't worry it's not much of a loss to you anyways unless your keen on TF related news from around Asia region, most other international news stuff we already get here.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Awesome, nice work goktimus prime

Thumbs up

Great work dude
    I really liked the '86 spread

Those are very good! Nice work! I might save them on my PC for reference.

Reinforces I really need a Classicsverse Ratchet. Think the only other ones I don't have are the Jumpstarters because I didn't like those representations of them

Cheers guys. Currently working on the 1986 Decepticon side of the catalogue.