Quote Originally Posted by jgon2098 View Post
Griffin you are OTCA royalty. Your participation brought a smile to my face. Really glad you showed up towards the end.
Your items were talked about for a fair bit here, so I think a lot of us here checked them out.

Having the location listed as "China" probably kept some people away from the items that have been KOed, fearing they weren't originals (if they didn't see all your other genuine items to reassure them).
But as you mentioned about "market value", some dealers have been artificially driving up prices on low-demand (in terms of people) rarities like JP and European TFs for a while now (not just on ebay, but also in physical stores and conventions in the various Asian & Western countries I've been to)... leading people to think that certain figures must be worth the pricetag or BIN they keep seeing, when in fact, those toys don't usually sell anywhere near that much when put up for auction (which gives us a true value of items, based on their demand vs rarity).
It's never easy selling off a collection, to make sure it ALL sells, without missing out on good prices.

If there are more items to sell next year, hopefully someone posts about it here (early), so that it gets the attention of the local members here, to help out a former member.