Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titan Returns - Any Figures Standout to you?

I'm glad people are liking the Blitztron mould, due to space and budgetry concerns I've skipped him and Prime, and will probably replace my T30 Blitzwing.

DLX wise I really like Blurr (have both versions) along with Triggerhappy, Wolfwire, Gnaw and Super Convoy.

Hot Rod is also probably the best figure I've seen of his, huge improvement over the Classics mould, though I prefer the Henkei/United colours of the old mould.

Okay, I'm gonna have 3 categories in terms of stand-out characters for Titans Return.
    Category 1: Best Headmaster. This category only includes characters who were originally Headmasters and continue to be so in TR.
    Category 2: Best "Neo-Headmaster." This category only includes characters who were not originally Headmasters but have become so in TR.
    Category 3: Best Non-Titan/Head Master. This category only includes characters whose heads cannot detach and transform into little robots. They are not Headmasters or Titan Masters in any way.

Begin!

Category 1: HARDHEAD
    This was a tough one to pick because they're all really such great figures and fantastic updates of the original G1 Headmasters. But if I had to pick one stand out toy for me it would have to be Hardhead. The beefy robot mode and rolling artillery platform vehicle mode really capture the character quite well and is just a really fun toy. The toy-accurate head looks great and is even envied by some fans in Japan who prefer toy-accuracy. And this was also before Hasbro got lazy with paint apps on the Titan Master, with Furos sporting a painted face and eyes!

Category 2: SIXSHOT
    Firstly, just being able to jam six modes into a toy that still manages to look pretty decent in all modes, become an articulated robot and look pretty accurate to the G1 character is just jaw-droppingly amazing. Secondly, I really love how the Titan Master gimmick has become completely optional. You do not need to remove the head, the toy is capable of transforming into all 6 modes with the head attached. And for those who enjoy making him into a Headmaster, well, you can do that too. This toy caters for both types of fans. I just wish that all Cat 2 TR TFs could be like this!

Category 3: WHEELIE
    It's no easy feat to convert what was one of G1's worst toys and widely disliked character into a magnificent toy that has been lauded by fans. Other than the lack of a weapon, this toy is pretty much everything you wanted to see in a Wheelie toy. There is just so much cleverness, ingenuity and passion poured into the making of this figure. And it's interactive with other Titan Master figures too. An incredible toy that is amazing value for money.