Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes and Legends - Will they still show up here?

FatalityPitt Guest

Default Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxes and Legends - Will they still show up here?

Until now, we still haven't seen TR Wave 4 Deluxes and Legends here on retail. Broadside (the voyager) showed up once at someone's Big W store, and that was it. I've not seen Broadside in person, nor have there been reported sightings since that time mentioned above. Given that the TLK Movie figures are now here and the actual film isn't scheduled to be released until June; do you reckon stores will still order/stock TR wave 4 and 5 (deluxes, legends and voyagers)?

Personally, I hope they don't skip some Titans Return waves for TLK. None of the TLK toys interest me, but I'd like to have TR (or neo-G1) characters like Broadside and Topspin without going online and paying for shipping.

Retailer focus here and in other countries at the moment will be on movie toys... so it could mean we see less restocking of the Generations toys... or see more of them, as ToysRUs restocked with the newest Voyagers, Leaders and Titanmasters thanks to a surge of Transformers branded stock this week.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Retailer focus here and in other countries at the moment will be on movie toys... so it could mean we see less restocking of the Generations toys... or see more of them, as ToysRUs restocked with the newest Voyagers, Leaders and Titanmasters thanks to a surge of Transformers branded stock this week.
    Yeah, understandable. I know in the past, some Generations toys were skipped to reserve shelf space for RiD and Movie toys. I don't remember seeing Combiner Wars Thundercracker at stores, and the only time I ever saw Thrilling 30 Legends Shrapnel and Gears was in a novelty shop in Melbourne called Minotaur.

It's not a life or death matter for me, but the only Transformers I'm looking forward to at the moment are TR Broadside, the Jumpstarters, and the 2 remaining Decepticon Targetmaster characters. I think until they shop up at stores, I might go cold turkey for a bit. But it'd be a bummer if those figures don't show up here entirely.

Try these guys FP:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/

I got most of my Generation stuff through them
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Try these guys FP:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/

I got most of my Generation stuff through them
    Thanks for the link

I've bought from their eBay store before, but never from the main site. I can also see they do pre-orders for Generations, including TR wave 4 - and they're cheaper than retail! I think I'll give these guys a go. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Thanks for the link

I've bought from their eBay store before, but never from the main site. I can also see they do pre-orders for Generations, including TR wave 4 - and they're cheaper than retail! I think I'll give these guys a go. Thanks again
    Send them a direct question via ebay to avoid paying extra. You can meet them in person in Richmond as well so you can save on postage
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

FatalityPitt Guest

Send them a direct question via ebay to avoid paying extra. You can meet them in person in Richmond as well so you can save on postage
    Thanks for the tip

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am a little confused. Why would asking a question be cheaper by eBay?

I have been thinking about them for a while but I am not sure which is cheaper. The store or eBay? The nature of shipping costs are a bit hidden unless yoi go through the buying process.

I have found the store prices are sometimes a bit cheaper than EBay. I thought it may be because they don't have the EBay overheads through their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I have found the store prices are sometimes a bit cheaper than EBay. I thought it may be because they don't have the EBay overheads through their site.
    This.

They told me just to send them an email in the future, hence why I don't buy of their eBay site any more.