Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Combiner Wars Devastator Rumour

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Stand a few Decepticons in front of Devastator and you won't even see Mixmaster's foot (which may still change from this prototype).
    I still think it is mis-transformed

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I found Metroplex at Myer Chadstone around Christmas 2013, so maybe only the bigger retailers will carry to Titan class figures.
    He might as well be TRU exclusive if that's the case. We don't have Myer anywhere near Central QLD (although I think there is one in Mackay? which is still 4 hours drive for me) or any of those retailers that usually carry this stuff. Basically between Sunshine Coast and Townsville, is a baron wasteland for major TF retailers. No Myer, No TRU. Now, if McDonalds starts selling TF's - then I'll be set! We've got an abundance of those

Metroplex was also a toy sale catalogue item at Target and Big W (and appeared at Costco which probably doesn't help).

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    He might as well be TRU exclusive if that's the case. We don't have Myer anywhere near Central QLD (although I think there is one in Mackay? which is still 4 hours drive for me) or any of those retailers that usually carry this stuff. Basically between Sunshine Coast and Townsville, is a baron wasteland for major TF retailers. No Myer, No TRU. Now, if McDonalds starts selling TF's - then I'll be set! We've got an abundance of those
    Nah, Mack Town has a TRU and Myers... but yeah, a 4 hour drive is a long way to go to get your TF on! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Nah, Mack Town has a TRU and Myers... but yeah, a 4 hour drive is a long way to go to get your TF on! haha
    My bad - thanks for the correction
    I thought the Mackay TRU burnt down a few years ago, and weren't rebuilding?

Gonna close this thread as we don't need two, and it's no longer a rumor.

Please continue discussion here:

Titan Combiner Devastator - first look at German Toyfair
    Which brings us to where we are today...