Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Official Collector Club members listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Ivor View Post
    I'm another Perth member, just renewed until 2015-02.

Does anybody else have trouble with delivery problems from FunPub?

I'm often (16 times since 2005) waiting 4 months or more to get the club mag, once they sent me the G.I.Joe one instead and they've lost the membership toy twice and I didn't get a replacement until October and a third time it had been crushed (not too badly) 'in transit' (no replacement ever being provided because they'd sold out before it even arrived with me).

Or is it just me?
    Shame. I didn't like 'em either- they seemed shifty and the magazine was a waste of finance. I'd only resub if I was back in the U.S.

currently signed up as a member, in order to get the subscription service figures

I regret to say that I have let my membership to the TFCC lapse. I may rejoin for the next subscription service, maybe.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thought I had done this before .....

I'm a member, south of Perth, now paid up till Feb next year

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I regret to say that I have let my membership to the TFCC lapse. I may rejoin for the next subscription service, maybe.
    Heh - I'm the opposite. I regret to say I forgot to cancel my subscription service so I'm still a member

Since FunPub are probably too busy with the GIJoe Convention at the moment, I just wanted to remind people who might be interested but aren't currently a member, that the cut-off for getting the 2015 Membership toy (Lio Convoy) for free is within the next day - March 16th (US Time).
    (plus 6 full-color magazine issues, and toy & convention discounts... and maybe one day, a members only website)

If you are planning to go to BotCon this year and want the attendee discount, or you are planning to buy other Club exclusive toys direct from the source (like Nova Prime, Marissa Faireborn/Afterburner, Subscription series 4 if it happens), now is the best time to register... so that you get the free toy (Lio Convoy) by May/June THIS year. Otherwise if you register just a day later, you will have to wait until May/June of 2016 to get your free toy.

The links to details and registration are at the Transformers Club website.
    There are four different membership options at different prices, depending on your location or postage requirements.

If you have an automated renewal in place for just before March 16th, PLEASE check if they successfully processed the payment (look for your current expiry date when you log in) AND that your address details are up to date.
    If it didn't renew, contact FunPub immediately (before March 16th), as people have missed out on toys or benefits in the past because the automated system failed to register changes of addresses or payments (because the new address didn't match the existing payment address), and they weren't allowed to get it retroactively fixed up, even for something that wasn't their fault.
    Last edited by griffin; 16th March 2015 at 06:53 PM.

I am currently a member for the collectors club until 8th January 2016, and will continue to do so for many years to come me thinks.
    Im north of Perth.
    Can't say ive had any postal issues or mix ups for the 4 years ive been a member.

Unsticking this topic, now that the Club is ending... and with very few people trusting FunPub's postage charges, there hasn't been much use of this list for a few years now anyway.

Did anyone get issue 71 of the club magazine, featuring Animated?
    I just saw it listed on the Club Store site, and noticed that it would have been out in the first week of October (for Americans), and should have been to Australians by the end of October... but I never got it.

If mine did go missing in the mail, it would be a fitting end to a Club that has had its highs and lows with me...

mine showed up on Friday, so could still be on the way to you