Page 497 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 477487492493494495496497498499500501502507517 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    If memory serves me correctly, having read Mr. Decepticons reviews on his Blog regarding both I believe that he makes mention that once the 2 halves are connected they will not come apart without breaking; Mind you I highly recommend anyone interested should definitely checkout HD's Blog, you'll be amazed by what you can learn!
    Cheers. I'm glad/lucky i didn't try a little harder then...I'll leave them in front of the boxes for now.
    I could look at those pics on HD's site for hours. if only there was a store somewhere in Oz as well stocked..

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    if you see a guy wearing a Transformers hat, Transformers shirt, Transformers jacket, Transformers backpack, Transformers wristwatch and carrying a Transformer toy -- that's me.
    LOL.

I was at Kinokuniya this morning from 11:13-11:33... spent a good chunk of the time standing near the entrance chatting w/ dirge. We must have missed each other, Starscream77.

Was there not long after, oh well who wants to chat with the newbie anyway ha ha.
    Another possible dumb question from me, has the second wave of prime figures come and gone here or not yet released? Everywhere on has BB, cj, jack and Soundwave

I would've gladly talked with you. I can talk Transformers for hours and hours without stopping or getting bored. But alas I had to meet up with my wife at the cinema for a 12:00 session of Amazing Spider-Man. Thwip! Thwip!

Wave 2 has been out for some time. I've seen the Wave 2 Deluxes (Ratchet and Arcee) at TRU and Big W (the latter has them on sale atm! ), and the Wave 2 Voyagers (Bulkhead & Starscream) at Myer, but they're pret-ty expensive. I've also seen the Toastermasters^Weaponisers at Target. Just keep your optics peeled on the NSW Sightings thread.

Here's a completely newbie question:
    Is there any special trick to getting Generations Kup's head to fold down? I've looked at several videos on Youtube and everyone seems to flip it down really easily. I'm having no such luck. I'm actually terrified of snapping the ball joint with the amount of pressure I'm putting on the head to try and get it to fold down and it's still not budging. My figure is equipped with an iGear head if that makes any difference.

Are the Takara TF Prime AM toys going to be released by Hasbro too? The Hasbro Prime RID range seems very limited. I don't want to miss out on them but I generally stick to local releases.

Doesn't look to be the case atm... I prefer to buy local too, but if there are any AM figures that really tickle your fancy, I'd get 'em from Japan rather than gamble on a Hasbro release maybe or maybe not coming out. I've already purchased Skywarp and I'm placing an order on Breakdown (although I won't see either of them until around Xmas/NY time )

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Doesn't look to be the case atm... I prefer to buy local too, but if there are any AM figures that really tickle your fancy, I'd get 'em from Japan rather than gamble on a Hasbro release maybe or maybe not coming out. I've already purchased Skywarp and I'm placing an order on Breakdown (although I won't see either of them until around Xmas/NY time )
    Those are the 2 I'm after :-) Think I'll take your advice and just order them at BBTS. Got a "pile o' loot" that needs shipping soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    Here's a completely newbie question:
    Is there any special trick to getting Generations Kup's head to fold down? I've looked at several videos on Youtube and everyone seems to flip it down really easily. I'm having no such luck. I'm actually terrified of snapping the ball joint with the amount of pressure I'm putting on the head to try and get it to fold down and it's still not budging. My figure is equipped with an iGear head if that makes any difference.
    You need to hold the auto morph sections out while you do it, there is a step angle that part of the structure gets caught on, inside, you an see it if you hold the two sides apart.

Hope this helps. I had exactly the same problem
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)