Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Launceston has the Gears/Warpath G1 reissues, a couple of each...

None of the Netflix Wave 2 sadly

Yeah, not out yet in Devonport yet either.

Bit of a non-sighting: Kmart Launceston now has info-tags all through the toy section apologising for delays in stock for their toy sale.

They're blaming it on 'ongoing port congestion'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    They're blaming it on 'ongoing port congestion'.
    Well I know the Ports here in Sydney are backed up due to industrial action over October. This has now halted but still the congestion will take time to clear and probably the reason why we are yet to see the latest Netflix wave.

I would assume Tassie will be waiting on supply via one of the major ports..

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Well I know the Ports here in Sydney are backed up due to industrial action over October. This has now halted but still the congestion will take time to clear and probably the reason why we are yet to see the latest Netflix wave.

I would assume Tassie will be waiting on supply via one of the major ports..
    Sorry, didn't mean the ' ' as being sarcastic, I should have used " " as it was meant to be a quote...

Well aware of the port woes this year across the country, as well as the Toll hacking ransomware debacle that sent shipments of random stuff all over the place. Transformers have been hard to get hold of, but Lego has been near impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean the ' ' as being sarcastic, I should have used " " as it was meant to be a quote...

Well aware of the port woes this year across the country, as well as the Toll hacking ransomware debacle that sent shipments of random stuff all over the place. Transformers have been hard to get hold of, but Lego has been near impossible.
    All good....

the port issues have been annoying not only for this (I would assume) but also for the organisation I work for holding up many containers that should have arrived weeks ago!!

Earthrise Wave 2 Deluxes sighted at Newtown Kmart

Netflix restock at Kmart Launceston - Deluxe Wave 2, Voyager Wave 1 (boo, kmart) and Kinder Surprise Ultra Magnus.

Two Earthrise Sky Lynx’s (one now ) on the shelf at BigW Glenorchy tonight, $119.00.

Yeah, Sky Lynx's are out at Eastlands and Kingston Big W as well. All at that reduced price from when first released. Netflix deluxes out on shelves now at New Town