Page 200 of 515 FirstFirst ... 180190195196197198199200201202203204205210220 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The toy has to be there for it to be sighting, RC

He's still advertised at his regular price of $129.99 in catalog (you get the bonus Abominus figure for spending over $75) but he was also available as part of their ViP sale for $104.99 with the 20% off saving.
    I knew he was on sale. I asked the staff but didn't mention the VIP oh well.

Covenant of Primus hardcover book at North Lakes CostCo $39.99 I recall. Keep forgetting to post here.

I need to hang out south side more often.
    This was in a store called My Cube in the Garden City Westfield.

These were in a store called Zing in the same Westfield

These can be found at both Garden City and Aspley Toys R Us'

And these are at the Aspley Toys R Us

Hope I helped guys.

Garden City Target have was just stocking Kreo combiners and microchangers tonight. They are the ohe ones from this year, which are already at TRU and BigW... but gives us another possible source of the second wave if we see them released here.
    I didn't see prices, as they were still in the master cartons on a cage that was still being unloaded.
    (I got excited for a minute seeing the master carton for the Microchangers, thinking that it might be wave 2 and I wouldn't need to take my chances with an opened case... but alas, it was just wave 1)

Speaking of wave 1 - TRU at Garden City haven't moved any of theirs in the last week of 3 for $10. They still have 2 & 1/2 cases sitting on the shelf.

Two MP Prowls at the first register.

No Evolutions Optimus set yet... but about 20 of the Beast Hunters Abominus sets ($40, or free with a purchase over a certain amount).

Doh... I forgot to check Coles to see if they have the Legends Grimlock.
    Next time then.

While at BigW, I was looking for the Kinder Surprise, and in the confectionery section they still had a couple cases of the Marvel 3-packs (same as my nearby Woolies), so I didn't think they had the Transformers 3-packs in yet.
    Double-checking the checkouts because others had mentioned finding them there, I was surprised to see... not one, but two massive display stands full of Transformers 3-packs.

(I had to rush taking the photo, so will get a better one later to replace this one.)

That's a lot of boxes... and there were TWO of these display cases.

I bought some to try to get a set.
    Thinking that I shouldn't need more than maybe five packs (15 eggs) to get a full set of 8, I bought 10 packs (30 eggs) just to be sure. I like the chocolate, and can give away or sell the spares to Americans.

With 30 eggs, to find 8 different figures... you'd think that would be good enough odds to end up with at least one full set. But since I've had terrible luck with previous capsule-type figures, that's one reason I bought 10 packs. I just knew that I wouldn't be able to get a full set of 8 without having at least 20 spares.

But my luck with blind capsules maintained its typical poor form.
    The final tally...
    Starscream - 7
    Bumblebee - 7
    Ratchet - 6
    Megatron - 4
    Soundwave - 3
    Bulkhead - 3
    Optimus - 0
    Arcee - 0

So typical...

I wanted to do up a news posting with photos/review of the full set... so will have to wait until I get more. (and see how many more boxes I need to buy just to find two damn figures)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I knew he was on sale. I asked the staff but didn't mention the VIP oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

He's still advertised at his regular price of $129.99 in catalog (you get the bonus Abominus figure for spending over $75) but he was also available as part of their ViP sale for $104.99 with the 20% off saving.
    Checked today and there is no VIP discount at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The final tally...
    Starscream - 7
    Bumblebee - 7
    Ratchet - 6
    Megatron - 4
    Soundwave - 3
    Bulkhead - 3
    Optimus - 0
    Arcee - 0
    On a sugar high yet?

The final tally...
    Starscream - 7
    Bumblebee - 7
    Ratchet - 6
    Megatron - 4
    Soundwave - 3
    Bulkhead - 3
    Optimus - 0
    Arcee - 0

So typical...

I wanted to do up a news posting with photos/review of the full set... so will have to wait until I get more. (and see how many more boxes I need to buy just to find two damn figures)
    Heh, I got two megatrons, two soundwaves, one bulkhead and one arcee. Don't really like arcee though. Megatron is a bit fat looking but I like him the most so far.

The final tally...
    Starscream - 7
    Bumblebee - 7
    Ratchet - 6
    Megatron - 4
    Soundwave - 3
    Bulkhead - 3
    Optimus - 0
    Arcee - 0

So typical...

3 packs, 1 full set with an extra Starscream. Guess I got real lucky (for once).

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    3 packs, 1 full set with an extra Starscream. Guess I got real lucky (for once).
    I hate you...