Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: S.H. Figuarts

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Nice comparison photos there. I wish he has a bit more room for moving his ankles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Great poses doublespy.

Those sneakers aren't adidas.
    Thanks guys.

I too find the ankles a bit limiting, but at the same time they help holding various poses. I was amazed myself it can pull off the pose in the last photo without a stand

Finally completed my Sailor Moon SHF ... thinking if I should still get the Super Sailor Moon version...seems kinda redundant

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quick question: I'm keen on starting a DBZ S.H.Figuarts collection, but where do I begin!? I've noticed some figures are 2.0, but which ones? Where the heck should I order them if I'm in Australia? Cheers for any assistance.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Quick question: I'm keen on starting a DBZ S.H.Figuarts collection, but where do I begin!? I've noticed some figures are 2.0, but which ones? Where the heck should I order them if I'm in Australia? Cheers for any assistance.
    But why need to be Australia? Obviously we know pc is cheap but slow and unless you can pay money upfront and wait, I suggest go JAPAN sites?

Nippon yasan is my recommendation even for tfs if you can't wait. I buy from them mostly if not hlj or amiami

oh, sorry, I don't mean shops in australia, but places to shop from which offer better postage costs to Australia than say bbts. nipping yassan and amiami seem good thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    oh, sorry, I don't mean shops in australia, but places to shop from which offer better postage costs to Australia than say bbts. nipping yassan and amiami seem good thx!
    no problem, take note that Nippon yasan and Anime export have Bandai exclusives. Meaning items that only supposed to be sold at premium Bandai website. Normally other stores will need special connections <this includes PC if they sell a limited edition Figuarts.

I wont be surprised if you have found a new store to have reliable TFs coming at reasonable time frame. In terms of service though, HLJ and Hobbysearch seem to be excellent compared to other Japan stores. I think Nippon Yasan has a no cancel policy < though if you went with pay later option and didn't pay, I don't think they can force you but they may blacklist you.

the sh figuarts bat pod is now on pre order. Ordered one from ny.

Do you know what the SHF batpot will be different to the MAFEX?

Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
    Do you know what the SHF batpot will be different to the MAFEX?
    I honestly wont know but Mafex is probably bigger?

I only bought Sh Figuarts as it was to be with my Batman which is from the same line. A bit pricey imo.

yea i think i got the mafex for under $100 shipped ages ago...

mafex also has rubber tyres which is a very nice touch.

yea... mafex may possibly be bigger in size... not sure. but the 2 figures arent far off in sizes.

but i heard there is so tyre rotating function.... not that this is any practical anyway when displaying.