Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 83939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1176

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

The second wave of Titans Return Titanmasters have now been found at a couple of ToysRUs stores, while the Platinum Edition 2-pack with the 2006 Classics Optimus & Megatron toys has been found at a couple of Myer stores, for $150.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    TRU Belco has the wave two TMs in, did I miss a sighting or did they just show up recently? Clobber, Apeface and Skytread and Brawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
    TR @ Myer cbd!
    Also a Platinum Edition 2pack "One Shall stand..." - Megatron vs OP. Megs didn't look very good in my opinion. $150.

The RID 1-step 6-pack is now in Australia for $79, and is a Target exclusive like in America.
    Unlike the TF4 Movie 6-pack of 1-steps, this set has a remoulded Optimus toy, not just a redeco... and it is the only way you can get it.
    Unfortunately, just like the Movie 6-pack, the other five toys all appear to be exact reissues of the regular single pack toys.

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay84 View Post
    Hervey Bay Target had nothing new except for the RID 1 step 6-pack, which is apparently a target exclusive, and has an deco for 1 step optimus prime which isn't available anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by lfpnrg View Post

Robots In Disguise One Step Changer Collection @ Target in Toowoomba, $79

Found at Target is the second wave of RID Weapon Minicons, and at ToysRUs is the RID Powersurge Starscream for $60.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    At Garden City today.

Target - the second wave of weapon Minicons (Dragonus, Lancelon, Winstrike, Sawtooth).

ToysRUs - Plus, a first sighting for RID Powersurge Starscream, for $60.

Wave 2 Titans Return Deluxes spotted at a couple of Toyworlds in Brisbane this week, which includes Mindwipe, Wolfwire (Weirdwolf), Highbrow and Chromedome.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Wave 2 tr deluxes are out at Mr Toys queen st mall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Wave 2 deluxe at mr toys chermside too

After a reported sighting on our facebook page of the Titans Return wave 2 Legends (Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak) in Australia, photo proof has now been posted up.
    Plus, the ToysRUs exclusive RID Warriors of Starscream, Paralon and the white redeco of Power Surge Optimus have been found at a number of ToysRUs stores for $30 each.
    And finally this week, the Rescue Bots Elite High Tide (similar to the 12 inch Titans), has been found at Kmart for $15. It should also come with Bumblebee, but wasn't yet found.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    RID deluxe starscream was at belco toys r us, first I've heard of him in aus I think
    Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Super Toys and Hobbies wave 2 legends

I can confirm RID deluxe Starscream and Paralon at Toys R Us Majura Park only 1 of each left.

RID 3-step Bisk has now been found in Australia at a Target store in Victoria - the first new mould for the 3-steps here since last December.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Target Sunbury has

3 Step Bisk (and energon boost bumblebee

The first of the 2017 RID Legion toys have just been found in Australia, at some Woolworths stores, which is the new Combiner Force packaging, and includes two new toys in this wave of four - Springload and Starscream.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Rid Combiner Force legions at Woolworths Sunbury

Wave 3 of Titans Return Deluxes, or the first wave for 2017, is now out in Australia (Hot Rod, Breakaway/Getaway, Triggerhappy and Twinferno/Doublecross), appearing at Kmart stores first... while they still have their sale of Deluxe toys at $20 (until November 30th).

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    kmart chadstone has the TR deluxe wave with hot rod and twinferno, also i think on sale for $20
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I couldn't wait. No Hot Rods that I could find. One each of Twinferno, Triggerhappy and Breakaway left.

Some other sightings being had in other parts of the country (according to Facebook and Seibertron.com) so check your local would be my advice.

A day after the Deluxes started showing up at various Kmart stores in Australia, the Legends have been found at a ToysRUs store in Shellharbour... with the photo taken by Hursticon.

Last edited by griffin; 26th November 2016 at 08:13 PM.

Spotted earlier this month was one of the latest Rescue Bots transforming toys - Hoist, which is another one of the first year character toys that have been redone and released in the current smaller size scale.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Also a rescue bot that I haven't seen before at Toys R Us. Hoist, can anyone confirm that this has been released before.