Page 891 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 871881886887888889890891892893894895896901911 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    For combiner wars.

I know Huffer wasn't released locally, did pipes have a local release or did i miss the boat on him?

Thanks
    They had four of Pipes at Myer Chadstone tonight. Not sure if the current $15 sale price applies to CW Legends as well as TR ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    They had four of Pipes at Myer Chadstone tonight. Not sure if the current $15 sale price applies to CW Legends as well as TR ones.
    It does apply to both CW and TR according to shelf tags in-store

Can anyone point me to a website, guide or forum page that identifies the differences between MP-4 and MP-10? Or I'm happy to have people just explain it if it is that simple.
    Just curious what makes MP-4 so special in the scheme of things vs other releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Can anyone point me to a website, guide or forum page that identifies the differences between MP-4 and MP-10? Or I'm happy to have people just explain it if it is that simple.
    Just curious what makes MP-4 so special in the scheme of things vs other releases.
    You know how MP01 prime is different to MP10?

If so you're most of the way there. MP04 is MP01, with additional trailer.

So mp10 is smaller, looks different, and ythe trailer is reduced to scale with the smaller prime

http://www1.toysdaily.com/discuz//fo...age%3D1&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I think that it is because it is more streamlined or comic looking in robot mode... plus, it comes with Roller, and was probably a bit cheaper being smaller.
    Speaking of smaller, it is more in scale with the new mould MPs since number 10, which was sort of seen as the "Series 2" of Japanese Masterpiece, with a smaller scale for the new moulds since that number.

MP1&4...

MP10 (Hasbro version)

Thanks. I was looking at an MSIB MP-4 box up on a shelf at a store in Mong Kok yesterday and couldn't figure out why it was expensive compared to MP-10. Now I know. I've not seen MP-4 irl yet and the box didn't look that much bigger than MP-10 but I guess it is!

Need to add it to my want list (and figure out a budget for it), especially after seeing your images Grif!

With TR Chromedome being based off the CW Dead End mould, is there any chance of CW Breakdown/Sunstreaker's mould being retooled into a TR Headmaster Sunstreaker?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    With TR Chromedome being based off the CW Dead End mould, is there any chance of CW Breakdown/Sunstreaker's mould being retooled into a TR Headmaster Sunstreaker?
    Doesn't seem likely, considering I think it's only the core/engineering that's shared, but a custom w/ parts-swapping could work...

Is there an up to date resource somewhere that lists the entirety of the IDW-verse in issue-by-issue reading order?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Is there an up to date resource somewhere that lists the entirety of the IDW-verse in issue-by-issue reading order?
    Somewhat surprisingly to me, Wikipedia's list looks pretty accurate at a quick look and up to date, compared to other fan sources.