Thread: MYER 25% off Lego - Ends SEP 19

Galvatran Guest

Default MYER 25% off Lego - Ends SEP 19

2-Day sale. 25% off Lego at Myer.

Excludes clearance, LEGO® Creator Expert, Ideas, Millennium Falcon 75192, Death Star 75159, Bugatti Chiron 42083 and "No further discounts apply" items.

Ends 11:59pm on 19 September 2018.

Worth noting Target have 20% off Lego starting Thursday. Probably cheaper than Myers 25% off. BigW and Kmart also have some Lego on sale starting Thursday.

Good time to get some of the Myer exclusive sets though, like the mos eisley cantina or even the modular diner or Ferris wheel (which are normally exclusions).
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

This also applies to their eBay store but not all the Lego there is 25% off. Some seem to be 20% off and others no discount even though they are not part of the exclusions list. On the plus side is that you can get an additional 15% off if you are an eBay plus member with code PLUSIT15 with free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Worth noting Target have 20% off Lego starting Thursday. Probably cheaper than Myers 25% off. BigW and Kmart also have some Lego on sale starting Thursday.
    Actually legit - I was aiming at a few sets that came to around $400 or so full price at Target/Kmart, and it worked out around $5 cheaper through target

Not a huge difference, but good to know that there's a similar sale tomorrow if you miss out today.

Spent just over $200 and got both the larger hogwarts sets from Myer. Since I’d not seen them in the wild anywhere else Other than toymate so I am quite happy with what I spent, saved over $60.

Was tempted to get a new train too but I really don’t care for either one overly much and I don’t need the track either.

Good to see there’s an excellent range in the Kmart catalogue and the blanket 20% at target. Couldn’t for the life of me see what sales big w has other than the couple of dollars off some Star Wars sets.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Actually legit - I was aiming at a few sets that came to around $400 or so full price at Target/Kmart, and it worked out around $5 cheaper through target

Not a huge difference, but good to know that there's a similar sale tomorrow if you miss out today.
    David Jones have 25% off Lego also. Great price for the now retired UCS Tie Fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    This also applies to their eBay store but not all the Lego there is 25% off. Some seem to be 20% off and others no discount even though they are not part of the exclusions list. On the plus side is that you can get an additional 15% off if you are an eBay plus member with code PLUSIT15 with free shipping.
    eBay has an additional 10% off everything (mostly everything) until tonight, code = POINTY. https://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/pointy

Good thing about Target's eBay store is that the 20% has been consistently applied to all of their Lego range: http://www.ebaystores.com.au/Target-...w=lego&submit=

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!