Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 126136141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

I got the 3 Incredibles 2 sets (the are "Junior" sets) for Christmas and did them with my 2 sons. Quite easy kits, my 5 year old had no trouble following the instructions. Not as complex as I prefer my Lego, but I love the property, and its something we could do together as a family, so very enjoyable.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Picked up the 2 Chinese New Year sets which came with a free year of the pig build too!

Might motorise the Dragon Dance set.

Finally ended up with a complete set of Lego Movie 2 minifigures after visiting four different stores.

Really got the lego bug. Over the last few weeks as follows:

Kessel Run Millennium Falcon
    T-6 Jedi Shuttle
    Resistance Trooper Transport
    U-Wing
    Han's Landspeeder
    AT Hauler
    Snoke's Throne room
    & a stack of mini figures!

Doing my best to restrain myself...... and failing
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Picked up 2x Bennys squad today at Kmart Rockingham.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Benny's Space squad, introducing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, Sweetest friends and Rextreme Explorer, only because I still had xmas money leftover on a coles myer card. I know lego isnt cheap, but the prices on these sets are awful. I really want the party bus but it isnt worth $120!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Benny's Space squad, introducing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, Sweetest friends and Rextreme Explorer, only because I still had xmas money leftover on a coles myer card. I know lego isnt cheap, but the prices on these sets are awful. I really want the party bus but it isnt worth $120!
    Thankfully, I think 90% of the Lego Movie 2 sets look like crap so have no desire to get them and save me a lot of money. I do want the blue Velociraptor and Benny’s Space Squad (thankfully the cheapest). Emmets Dream House is ok. Might get that on sale at some point.

Got the 76127 Captain Marvel And The Skrull Attack last week.

Myer Chatswood have 20% off Lego (with usual exceptions) but it included Betrayal at Cloud City which I bought. The one on display is damaged so I asked to get one from out back. The sale lasts this weekend from what I can tell.

Picked up Benny's Space Squad. The other TLM2 sets do seem overpriced.

The TLM2 sets seem to be excluded from Myer's 20% off sales, most likely until the movie sees a general release.

Photos of bennys space squad?