Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The 30 Generations toys for the 30 year anniversary - what do we know?

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    He's been a long time coming mate

There were rumours a couple of years ago of a Voyager Rhinox, and I've hoped against hope ever since. Finally, long-suffering BW fans got something to celebrate
    Amen to that brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I can't believe my chassis is finally being upgraded! I even looked at me today (@ Botcon) and couldn't believe how nice I looked lol
    You didn't happen to notice if your new chassis had had its shoulder assemblies fixed did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I got the impression from some of the panel reports that the 30 figures are 30 "special" toys, so not including the ordinary Generations line, but including Platinum series, Metroplex, and the SDCC exclusives. If that's the case there are a lot more blanks than we presently know about.
    Yeah I thought that was the case too. Maybe they didn't explain it well, wouldn't be the first time a company has bungled their explanation of a product.

BBTS has the Platinum Edition #10 Predaking reissue available for preorder. Priced at $120 USD, it's scheduled to arrive in August

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...88&mode=retail

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    BBTS has the Platinum Edition #10 Predaking reissue available for preorder. Priced at $120 USD, it's scheduled to arrive in August

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...88&mode=retail
    He looks to have a golden version of Voyager Beast Hunters Optimus Primes Sword as well -- Either way, do want!

There couldn't possibly be trademark issues with "Predacon Tantrum™" could there?

I wonder why "Torox". It just seems so out of place.

Not a big deal I guess. Would be very keen on Platiking if I didn't already have the last Takara reissue with the gold paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Amen to that brother.

You didn't happen to notice if your new chassis had had its shoulder assemblies fixed did you?
    Hmmm, Well I only just got Blitzwing Hursti and haven't had a chance to inspect/transform him yet. So in answer to your question, not sure! One thing I will say is that all of the new Generations toys looked somewhat 'premum' in their paint apps, I find it hard to believe they will pop as much as the ones on display. Swerve in particular really stood out in his glossy red paint.

Hmmm, Well I only just got Blitzwing Hursti and haven't had a chance to inspect/transform him yet. So in answer to your question, not sure! One thing I will say is that all of the new Generations toys looked somewhat 'premum' in their paint apps, I find it hard to believe they will pop as much as the ones on display. Swerve in particular really stood out in his glossy red paint.
    Ah, fair enough - Yeah, I wouldn't be too surprised if what was on display were painted prototypes ; that said, we could get lucky and that the better paint is due to the money saved and diverted from the upcoming Prime/Beast Hunters lines.

It would be nice to have a Takara quality paint job on the Hasbro Generations figures, but I doubt the final products will be that good.

SDCC Metroplex is actually number 1 of 30.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...ive-set/27853/

1: Confirmed 1 of 30 SDCC Metroplex
    2: Goldbug
    3: Confirmed 3 of 30 Platinum Edition: Ultra Magnus (Retool of TFP Weaponizer Optimus)
    4. Confirmed 4 of 30 FOC Bruticus vs Grimlock
    5. Orion Pax
    6. Megatron
    7. Bumblebee
    8. Trailcutter
    9. Hoist (Retool of Trailcutter)
    10. Confirmed 10 of 30 G1 Predaking Reissue
    11. Thundercracker (Retool of FOC Starscream)
    12. Megatron with TM Chop Shop
    13. Starscream with TM Waspinator
    14. Optimus with TM Roller
    15. Bumblebee with TM Blaze Master
    16. Cosmos with TM Payload
    17. Swerve with TM Flanker
    18. Topspin (Retool of FOC Blast Off)
    19. Roadbuster (Retool of FOC Swindle)
    20. Confirmed 20 of 30 Takara Ratbat (Retool of Scourge)
    21. Impactor (Retool of FOC Onslaught)
    22. Twin Twist (Retool of FOC Brawl)
    23. Whirl (Retool of FOC Vortex)
    24. Springer
    25. Sandstorm (Retool of Springer)
    26. Doubledealer (Retool of Blitzwing)
    27. Blitzwing
    28. Rhinox
    29. Waspinator
    30. Dreadwing (Retool of Megatron)
    [B][I]

May be part of the 30 rather than those above
    *Platinum Edition YOTS: Omega Supreme (Retool of Energon Omega) No '__ of 30' on him though
    *Chinese New Year Starscream (Recolour of Cybertron Starscream)
    *Platinum Edition YOTS: Optimus Prime (Recolour of Energon Optimus)
    *Skids