Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Titan Wars!

Titan wars will most likely include more than just titan classs figures

fingers crossed for a titan omega supreme that can combine with cw prime like in energon

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    And then, of course, we have to look at the mythological meaning of the word Titan. Gods, essentially. And wouldn't you know it, they had a war of their own -- the Titanomachy, or, Titan War.

It involved the Olympian gods, of which there were 12 (sometimes 13, when Hades is included...), and an imprisoned cyclops being released.

Here's a little tidbit from Wikipedia:

We all know of a certain cyclops (currently imprisoned in the IDW-verse) who has an inventive knack.

So there are a few parallels between that and the recent inclusion of the 13 into the IDW-verse.

I want a shockwave that is the head to the necrotitan

Primus needs to be made and retooled into gobotron

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

bring on Titan class tripticon and unicron

Tidal wave is a straight retool of metroplex

new head
    remove the little city kibble

and now you have tidal wave with legends starscream as ramjet (perhaps a dual homage)

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    would love to see those

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    would love to see those
    Been giving it some thought and with the TITAN WARS coinciding with the 30th anniversary of the animated movie I'm think there is a very good chance we will see a Unicron figure - just hope it's a new mould and not a reissue of the Armade one.

Word has it that the Fort Max coming out might just be a recolour of Metroplex with an added Headmaster gimmick. Hoping that's not true, but if it is it would make a new mould like Unicron more likely.

Only thing I'm worried about is that CW Devastator is marked as 'Titan class' even though he is significantly smaller than Metroplex. They might bring out figures in that size instead of Metro's size which would be a shame though it may work for some characters like Tidal Wave and Broadside

The banner at Botcon had line work of Fort Max with Metroplex's forearms, but a considerably different torso section, and looking at the level of retools we're getting with Combiner Wars and Springer/Sandstorm, I think we'll be pleasantly surprised.

EDIT: had big f/off tank treads on his back, IDW style, so city mode could be pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Only thing I'm worried about is that CW Devastator is marked as 'Titan class' even though he is significantly smaller than Metroplex. They might bring out figures in that size instead of Metro's size which would be a shame though it may work for some characters like Tidal Wave and Broadside
    On the other hand, from my perspective any additional figures which were the same size or really comparable to Metroplex would make Metro feel less special to me. I wouldn't mind a Fortress Maximus retool with Headmaster gimmick, but going any further than that would start to make Metroplex look like one among many rather than the awesome biggest Transformer ever.

A supreme or even slightly larger Tidal Wave would be very awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Titan wars will most likely include more than just titan classs figures

fingers crossed for a titan omega supreme that can combine with cw prime like in energon
    Omega Supreme is the one figure I would NOT be able to pass up given the chance.

I REALLY hope they do re-issue or have him somewhere in the works to be part of Titan Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Titan wars will most likely include more than just titan classs figures n
    Well by the NYCC teaser image Blaster (if that's him) looks to be leader size, not Titan size. I'm assuming those are deluxe sizes he is standing next to