Thread: DotM TRU 3-pack getting closer

Default DotM TRU 3-pack getting closer

Those American sites can be so funny sometimes...

A DotM shelf tag has shown up at a US TRU store with the same description and product code as the one AUS TRU sent us way back in May, and the guesses are all over the place at TFW2005, despite us knowing for several months who is in it.

"Assortment is Optimus Prime, Shockwave and Bumblebee"

Now that we know the US$ price ($50), it should be two Voyagers and a Deluxe like the "Gathering at the Nemesis" 3-pack.

We've seen a couple redeco Shockwaves recently, so one of those could be one. That leaves Optimus (should be a Voyager) and Bumblebee (Deluxe) that we haven't seen samples of yet.

Those Americans will get it eventually I guess...

On a related topic, another TRU exclusive shelf tag has been found, revealing the retail price (and gives us an idea of how much it will be here).
    Rage over Cybertron 3-pack (WFC Megatron, Optimus, Bbee) - US$40.
    Unfortunately, it is more expensive than three single Deluxe toys, so expect it to be just as expensive here (we are supposed to get it at our TRU stores as well).

The DotM set is expected here end of August, the WFC set is expected in October.

I want this soo bad! those new wfc decos are sweet looking! the shockwave redecos don't attract me at all.

it's selling in Singapore for S$79.95 right now at Toys R Us only

I so want that WFC Set..

Ah, the WFC 3-pack is already released globally. TRU here isn't planning to get it until October. Maybe too much at the time of the Movie, so they put it off a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ah, the WFC 3-pack is already released globally. TRU here isn't planning to get it until October. Maybe too much at the time of the Movie, so they put it off a couple months.
    lol, i should actually be updating the Singapore Sightings thread

I'll update the checklist as being released.

If anyone here posts on TFW, maybe they could enlighten them on the contents of the DotM 3-pack... or we can just keep watching their guess.
    Or just direct them to where it was posted already on their site 3 months ago.
    Current trend of guesses is an African Decepticon Base theme.
    That'd be a good idea for a boxed set if it came with a diarama packaging of their 'base' of trash and an Igor figurine.