Thread: December Japanese incentive item

Default December Japanese incentive item

Yet another Japanese purchase-incentive item has been revealed, and this one is a redeco of the sword that comes with AD-31 Armor Knight Optimus... free at ToysRUs in Japan with 3,000 yen purchases (about AU$30). Limited to 6,000 units, available from mid-December.

Thumbs up Japan Exclusive Transformers sources in Tokyo

I live in Tokyo and have started a small home business helping fellow Transformer fans around the world get their hands on Japan Exclusive (and sometimes general releases) cheaper than the big toy stores. Anyone need help with this item or any other, buzz me. And spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by TransformerTreasureChest View Post
    I live in Tokyo and have started a small home business helping fellow Transformer fans around the world get their hands on Japan Exclusive (and sometimes general releases) cheaper than the big toy stores. Anyone need help with this item or any other, buzz me. And spread the word.
    You're indeed fortunate then TreasureChest. I always have trouble tracking these store exclusives down, and you might be able to help it fund your toy purchases. I'm still looking for a set of Lost Age Dinobot Microns if you know of anyone reselling them!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

That would be so nice to have for my AD31. But thats way too steep of a price for it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.