Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ectotron Ghostbusters TF exclusive at Zing & EB

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Ectotron Ghostbusters TF exclusive at Zing & EB

Ectotron - the Ghostbusters Transformers toy revealed at New York Toyfair last month - is an exclusive at Zing and EB Games in Australia, to be released June 6th, 2019. now SEPTEMBER

Now available for pre-order.
    Price is $80 - pre-paid deposit for pre-order is $10.

Can be posted, or pickup in store for free.

Listing on Zing.
    Listing on EB Games.

Get in fast, as they might have limited stock, or have to place their order with Hasbro within a short period of time.

------------------

(original post)

Yo look what I found on zing

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/to...-Toys--Gadgets

Worth $80 for this you reckon?

Oddly too I can't find mpm megatron on zing even though my pre-order is still on record, how odd
    Last edited by griffin; 5th June 2019 at 07:41 PM. Reason: added in extra details and images

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Also available from EB Games website for the same price if for some reason or another one wants/needs to collect from an EB store instead.
    Personally can't comment on value but it's cheaper to pick one up from an EB/Zing then it is to get one shipped from Robotkingdom.

Oddly too I can't find mpm megatron on zing even though my pre-order is still on record, how odd
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Also available from EB Games website for the same price if for some reason or another one wants/needs to collect from an EB store instead.
    Personally can't comment on value but it's cheaper to pick one up from an EB/Zing then it is to get one shipped from Robotkingdom.
    I wonder if you can preorder with either of these companies and then pick-up in store. There is an EB in Mudgee and a Zing in Bathurst so I could get either my wife or my mother-in-law to pick it up. Would be good to save on postage

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I wonder if you can preorder with either of these companies and then pick-up in store. There is an EB in Mudgee and a Zing in Bathurst so I could get either my wife or my mother-in-law to pick it up. Would be good to save on postage
    I haven't pre ordered online from Zing but I know EB online allows you to select click and collect for pre orders, so should be the same with Zing.
    Just click "collect" during checkout and select what store you want it picked up from and you'll get an email and/or SMS when it's available to pick up.

I haven't pre ordered online from Zing but I know EB online allows you to select click and collect for pre orders, so should be the same with Zing.
    Just click "collect" during checkout and select what store you want it picked up from and you'll get an email and/or SMS when it's available to pick up.
    Thanks for that mate

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well they are owned by the same company so it makes sense, but that's a surprise to see it on eb games which is meant to be just for games, zing is meant for this kinda thing

Well they are owned by the same company so it makes sense, but that's a surprise to see it on eb games which is meant to be just for games, zing is meant for this kinda thing
    Yeah but go into any EB games and it seems like half the shelves are filled with pop-culture stuff. Maybe because so many people download games now rather than buy physical copies.

Default Ghostbusters/Ecto-1 available for pre-order at EB Games/Zing

As mentioned on the Global News Ghostbusters crossovers thread this toy is now available for local preorder via EB Games or Zing. There is also an option to pick up the toy from your local store instead of delivery.

Mods: I made this thread in the Australian News section to draw attention to its local availability. Feel free to merge this with the global thread (or delete this thread entirely) if any of you feel that it would be more appropriate.

Thanks for the heads up!

The wife really wanted one and their asking price is super fair. I've ordered via EB to pick up at my local.

It's a better option than trying to order overseas. It's definitely got me tempted