Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

I doubt we will see Hasbro redo Skywarp. Last time Hasbro did him he shelf warmed so badly Walmart offloaded their stock to US discount stores that sold him for less than the price of a Deluxe. Also Hasbro doesn't seem to be interested in doing MP's for a second time unless their name is Optimus Prime or Grimlock.

Hopefully we will see Soundblaster
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

A cheaper SoundBlaster and hopefully with more cassettrons included - Ratbat, A recolour of Ratbat - Wingthing , A recolour Frenzy/rumble into Enemy and a blue Ravage - Howlback.. or scratch that... since that mould is horrendous, make it a blue Laserbeak - Garboil. That will sell if only for the cassettrons heheh.

Sideswipe maybe, and if things go well Wheeljack and Bumblebee.

Because there's a lot of potential those two can fit easy in their generic sized box for MPs and still follow their rule of selling us lots of Airspace. Magnus would probably be too cramped, and they'll have to spend a lot in making a new box for him to fit so it's a big maybe for him. After all, they have to sell air as much as they can and Magnus displaces it too much of it in that box.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Ultra Magnus, Bumblebee and maybe Sideswipe. Throw in a re-release of Optimus Prime and we're done
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'd like to see Hasbro release an MP Cassette pack with just repaints of the Cassettes (thus not necessitating buying a repaint of MP Soundwave (e.g. Soundblaster) to get them). A single box set could include all the characters that liegeprime suggested; 5 cassettes.

'Swipe, 'Bee, Magnus and another Seeker repaint or two. They may even drag ol' Optimus out for another run

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I doubt we will see Hasbro redo Skywarp. Last time Hasbro did him he shelf warmed so badly Walmart offloaded their stock to US discount stores that sold him for less than the price of a Deluxe. Also Hasbro doesn't seem to be interested in doing MP's for a second time unless their name is Optimus Prime or Grimlock.
    Wasn't that because they majorly overstocked and charged way too much at first? If they have the balls to release Acid Storm (especially with it's un-GEEWUN patterns), they certainly wouldn't have a problem doing Skywarp again.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Bludgeon and Thunderwing.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    A cheaper SoundBlaster and hopefully with more cassettrons included - Ratbat, A recolour of Ratbat - Wingthing , A recolour Frenzy/rumble into Enemy and a blue Ravage - Howlback.. or scratch that... since that mould is horrendous, make it a blue Laserbeak - Garboil. That will sell if only for the cassettrons heheh.

Sideswipe maybe, and if things go well Wheeljack and Bumblebee.

Because there's a lot of potential those two can fit easy in their generic sized box for MPs and still follow their rule of selling us lots of Airspace. Magnus would probably be too cramped, and they'll have to spend a lot in making a new box for him to fit so it's a big maybe for him. After all, they have to sell air as much as they can and Magnus displaces it too much of it in that box.
    I would love a Soundblaster with Wingthing and Enemy just like the encore version.

The other day in my new parent sleep deprived state of semi-consciousness I thought of a thoroughly compelling reason why Jazz would be in the MP line up for next year.

I can't for the life of me remember what that reason was, but I'll stick to it. Jazz for next year.