Page 233 of 870 FirstFirst ... 213223228229230231232233234235236237238243253 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Target Mt Druitt updated their Prime stock with the Legends and Voyagers to go with the deluxes they had out last week.

Also moved the Prime figures to the bottom shelves under the Star Wars items at the "top" end of the aisle.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Those who have purchased soundwave, is he worth getting? Wheeljack certainly is.
    Have a geez here mate.

Just arrived back from a trip to Kmart Figtree...

A complete 3m x 3m section of nothing but BBs and Primes, ranging from Legions to Leaders - Activators to what ever those stupid non-transforming leader sized things are called.
    (Every peg was 2-4 figures deep, literally a whole wall of shelf-warming crap )

Left rockdale target sweating...why are megs and prime soo pricey!!! Anyway i got the last mega n soundwave with a prime kicker. Thêy had a few of the legions ( wasnt interested in them but i remember they had arcee, vehicon, n some others), 2 more voyager primes, cliffjumpers, bumblebees, n 1 sexy wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Left rockdale target sweating...why are megs and prime soo pricey!!!
    TRU are cheaper at $50 -- but honestly, both those Voyagers are pretty crummy toys and I wouldn't recommend getting either of them even at $50. Have a look at the review threads and see/decide for yourself dude.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TRU are cheaper at $50 -- but honestly, both those Voyagers are pretty crummy toys and I wouldn't recommend getting either of them even at $50. Have a look at the review threads and see/decide for yourself dude.
    Ah damn. I was just aiming for soundwave. Megs n prime were an on the spot purchase. I regretted not getting them when i was in sg (got a starscream n arcee instead).

Anyway they ended up being 47.20 each so cheapest in town for now

Wait till Kmart gets them... they might go under $50. Maybe not straight away, but I'm sure they will eventually. Although I recommend getting First Edition Voyager Prime over the PRiDE one. As for Megatron, unless you're fussed about size/scaling, I'd recommend considering getting the Deluxe version over the Voyager; better value for money IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Ah damn. I was just aiming for soundwave. Megs n prime were an on the spot purchase. I regretted not getting them when i was in sg (got a starscream n arcee instead).

Anyway they ended up being 47.20 each so cheapest in town for now
    Was hunting for legions yesterday especially vehicons which are limited. Spotted RID soundwave at target broadway. Better hurry if you are interested. Don't see much of him anywhere else.

Went for a wander today.
    Warrawong = Zip, don't waste your time.
    Wollongong Uncle Petes - TF: Prime Optimus x 2. Nothing else that hasn't been out for a while.
    Wollongong TRU - Same Prime Deluxes as earlier sited but nothing new.
    Wollongong Myers - Bumblebee Vs Starscream 2 pack. Plenty of these and they come with the 2 MECH Agents. Can't comment on Starscream but Bumblebee is definately a different mould. Possibly FE? He's larger then the deluxe being found in stores and a different transformation.

At Uncle Pete's Castle Hill today TFP voyagers for $30!