Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    The TFW boards are alight with people complaining that NY is seeking further payment on Takara Fortress Maximus orders that have already been paid. People paid the original shipping cost of ~¥5,000 but NY are seeking to double it to ~¥10,000! I just verified that's is what they are charging if you buy it now. So they are happy to keep your money when they overestimate shipping (my experience with Tracks last year) but when it goes against them they hit you up for the difference.
    They tried this bs with my Gundam wings of light option parts and when you actually check and calculate , you will find a descripency in figures.
    I queried and stated which shipping I choose and they apologised and said it was for ems which was not the shipping option I choose.

A bit of weighing up which works best as you know PC is far from perfect but is ok.

Don't pay anything and ask first.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    They tried this bs with my Gundam wings of light option parts and when you actually check and calculate , you will find a descripency in figures.
    I queried and stated which shipping I choose and they apologised and said it was for ems which was not the shipping option I choose.

A bit of weighing up which works best as you know PC is far from perfect but is ok.

Don't pay anything and ask first.
    Yep I remember you having this issue with them. Seems like Masterpiece and Unite Warriors is OK because they've never tried raising the shipping on me, even for UW Devastator.

Bought soundwave mp for $155 shipped. Just waiting on release obviously faster than pc . Bought it as pc was sold out.

send items 2-3 days after release date but items come on time and good enough packaging. < this is for Eco sal

More items from Nippon yasan, my metal build f91 and hi metal miria all nicely packed and shipped using cheapest option.

there is a sale on at the moment, I haven't scrolled through everything but noticed fort max at 29% off for 18,800 yen

NY seems to have caught PC disease. I have had an order for 5 MP's sitting at the preparation stage for 9 days now. I know it was Golden Week last week in Japan which set them back but it is still annoying. Their customer service is very prompt to respond to queries but I'm not getting a straight answer on when it will be shipped.

NY seems to have caught PC disease. I have had an order for 5 MP's sitting at the preparation stage for 9 days now. I know it was Golden Week last week in Japan which set them back but it is still annoying. Their customer service is very prompt to respond to queries but I'm not getting a straight answer on when it will be shipped.
    ^ Take a breather mate, I know exactly what you going through. Trust me, they will get it going.

I had one Cheetor MP shipped just yesterday. Yes < obviously to replace someone's bs order.

80% of the time NY should be no issue. Just email them and ask for update and they should get it going soon. They are NOT the best customer service in Japan.
    But you get what you pay for in lower prices from them.

Have failed me once or twice so far.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    ^ Take a breather mate, I know exactly what you going through. Trust me, they will get it going.

I had one Cheetor MP shipped just yesterday. Yes < obviously to replace someone's bs order.

80% of the time NY should be no issue. Just email them and ask for update and they should get it going soon. They are NOT the best customer service in Japan.
    But you get what you pay for in lower prices from them.

Have failed me once or twice so far.
    Good to hear it's not just me. Yes it was unusual, usually orders have been shipped promptly. Just got a reply to say it will be shipped this week so I'm happy with that.

Good to hear it's not just me. Yes it was unusual, usually orders have been shipped promptly. Just got a reply to say it will be shipped this week so I'm happy with that.
    It is funny sometimes after the reply it take just 10 minutes.
    If you took the cheaper shipping option especially it will take a bit longer but they have never failed me badly.