Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Woolworths DOmino Stars

After seeing that my doubles didn't have the same dot patterns on the other side, I see that it is random because there are only 28 combinations of dots in a 6-6 set... which makes it less of an issue having doubles of the Pixar characters, as there are already 16 doubles of the dotted side in a full 44 set of these dominoes. (which means you could miss out on a complete set of 28 dotted dominoes if you have a lot of doubles of certain combinations)

Blind bag collectables are truly terrible, surely got the same amount in doubles if not more.

Does anyone have a spare no. 10 Nemo? My daughter really wants one.

The only double she has is no. 8 Rex.

My luck with these are even worse than the Kinder Surprise figurines.

I got another lot today with those kiddie yoghurt things... another 33... and of the 22 that I was still missing of the 44, guess how many new ones I got from that 33?

15? Nope.
    10? Nope.
    5? Nope.

3... just 3. The other 30 were all doubles, and 17 were doubles within this set of 33.

At this rate I'm going to need to buy another 200 of these things just to get a set of 44.

(and based on past history, when I do finish the set, I won't get any doubles after that )

Oh same here, after I got half way through my doubles picked up incredibly especially of the Ratatouille ones.

my wife had a theory that the characters seemed to be in "waves" with shopping one week we would get similar tiles then the next week they would change so she figured that in a box was a whole heap of the same 11 characters and the next box would be different

anyway the sharkticon only needs 5 tiles

13 - Squirt
    18 - Mr Incredible
    25 - Princess Atta
    34 - Wall E
    36 - Merida

Plus anything else people don't want
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    my wife had a theory that the characters seemed to be in "waves" with shopping one week we would get similar tiles then the next week they would change so she figured that in a box was a whole heap of the same 11 characters and the next box would be different

anyway the sharkticon only needs 5 tiles

13 - Squirt
    18 - Mr Incredible
    25 - Princess Atta
    34 - Wall E
    36 - Merida

Plus anything else people don't want
    That might actually be true, or the boxes are packed like Kreo boxes (with groups of the same character next to each other) as I got another lot today and I was getting multiples of a different set of 12-14 characters.... which ironically was a welcomed set of spares as the doubles of the 13 new characters I got today balanced out a little, all the extras of the first 25.
    Still missing six though, and I'll list my spares later when the neighbour's kids have a chance to do some swapping with their spares.

later in the week is going to be a x2 domino deal

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    later in the week is going to be a x2 domino deal
    That should be fun, if there are more $1 items next week that earn a domino.

Sharky, I think you should find the final five before the end at the rate you are getting them... and if these are treated the same as those character cards, the stores will have a trading day at the end of the promotion.

And if all that fails, I currently have 13 and 25 spare... but only as a last resort, so that you don't have to pay postage unless you absolutely need to.

For anyone in Brisbane wanting to trade, my spares are...
    1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43.

The sharkticon only needs 1 tile now to finish the set plus whatever extras she can get her hands on

13 - Squirt
    18 - Mr Incredible
    25 - Princess Atta
    34 - Wall E
    36 - Merida - Incoming
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy