Thread: Titans Return Cosmos colours compared to Generations version

Default Titans Return Cosmos colours compared to Generations version

For those like me who were wondering if the wave 5 Titans Return Legends Cosmos toy was going to be an exact re-release of the Generations 2014 toy... well, they aren't.
    The main colours may both be green and yellow, but the shading is different (when next to each other), and there are a couple of different plastic parts done in different plastic colours.

• Darker shade of green
    • Lighter shade of yellow
    • Head and "neck" piece are molded in red instead of white
    • Color of "blue" windows is slightly different
    • Color of "blue" eye visor is slightly different
    • Forearms are yellow
    • Autobot symbol is smaller on right shoulder/arm
    Not a significant difference, so those who missed the 2014 toy will be able to get a similar version soon. And those who collect variants, or are completists of the Generations toyline, won't have to worry about it being a duplicate.

I like TR better than Gen... he was too bright... now softer on the eyes

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Head molded in red instead of painted, all I needed to hear. Deff picking this version up.

Looks like the green is the same as the TAV Cosmos. IN fact is looks very similar to the TAV Cosmos, with the yellow in the forearms. Looks like the gun barrels are a slightly different metallic colour, but aside from that, very similar to the TAV version.

Inneresting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Looks like the green is the same as the TAV Cosmos. IN fact is looks very similar to the TAV Cosmos, with the yellow in the forearms. Looks like the gun barrels are a slightly different metallic colour, but aside from that, very similar to the TAV version.

Inneresting.
    It does look like they are replicating a fair bit of the JP Adventure toy (which I forgot about) compared to the US Generations toy, as the JP toy has the darker green, yellow forearms and red head/neck... but the JP one also has darker yellow, different placing of Autobot symbol, and a dark green ring around the outer ring of the vehicle mode.

FatalityPitt Guest

I missed out on Gen Cosmos, so I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for TR Cosmos.

Would like the targetmaster but colours look to be an improvement and it is certainly cheaper than hunting down a discontinued figure that never officially made it over here.