Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I thought there was only one version of the mold but I guess that there must be subtle differences between releases.
    Only way to know for sure would be to compare the Energon and Universe versions I suppose. Anyone got both?

Also, I just bought myself an energon barricade last night just to have a slightly more onslaught colored chest on my version. May just mix and match and use the loser for parts. Heh.

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Only way to know for sure would be to compare the Energon and Universe versions I suppose. Anyone got both?

Also, I just bought myself an energon barricade last night just to have a slightly more onslaught colored chest on my version. May just mix and match and use the loser for parts. Heh.
    I hope somebody comes up with an upgrade for Onslaught so that we can get a new more G1 accurate head for him. Maybe a new head for Brawl too.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I hope somebody comes up with an upgrade for Onslaught so that we can get a new more G1 accurate head for him. Maybe a new head for Brawl too.
    I would say that will happen, at least for Onslaught. Maybe it will be included with their second release of this upgrade

For anyone lucky enough to have a Universe 2.0 Skyfall, you may be interested in this new head for him.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...ade-kit/19272/

And 2 new guns

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Does anyone think that FP will offer anything in consolation terms for the delay?
    they are taking longer to give you a better quality item and you still want more ey?? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    I have both the energon and the universe versions. i can have a look for you later and see if there are any differences. However, if FP are talking about the ROTF version then i cant help you there as i dont have that one (even if it looks a lot like the Universe version).

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    they are taking longer to give you a better quality item and you still want more ey?? LOL.
    Nothing big, maybe just some stickers or something?
    I'm not really expecting anything though, just a solid pair of sets like the Superion kit was.

The Universe and Revenge of the Fallen versions of Superion and Bruticus are the exact same, packaging aside.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    The Universe and Revenge of the Fallen versions of Superion and Bruticus are the exact same, packaging aside.
    It has to be between the Energon and the Universe/ROTF versions.

We also don't know which part is the one causing trouble. Maybe it's something really subtle that one wouldn't notice just by looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Fansproject Crossfire-02: Explorer and Munitioner sets status update:
    Ah good, gives me more time to save up for both, as I have just had to pay out a heap of money for a new tyre for my car.

Default FansProject Protector (Rodimus Upgrade) Comic

Courtesy of Seibertron.com, Fansproject have posted some shots of the comic, that will possibly be packaged with their upcoming Protector Upgrade kit for the Classics Rodimus mold, on their site.

I must say that the comics, short as they are, are really well done especially when hinting at what is possibly the next product to be released by the company.

Does anybody else think that it is rather strange that so many re-release/issues of the Classics mold Rodimus have been done recently?, especially after Fansproject displayed their upgrade kit at Botcon?
    I have a theory that Hasbro has a strategy that if they flood the market with Classics mold Rodimi, that Fansproject will not be able to meet the demand for their upgrade kit, but will attempt to, and end up going bust. rather extreme I know but a theory in the end...