Thread: DOTM Drafting

Default DOTM Drafting

Don't know if this is really news worthy enough to make a topic, apologizes if not. But work I as a merchandiser at a marketing firm, with one of our clients being Paramount and at our latest meeting we had a Paramount rep come in and instruct us to start "drafting" and securing space in stores (specficially highlighted Big W and Kmart, no mention of Target for some reason) for a large push in TF merchandise to coincide with the theatrical release of DOTM, now my company is mostly centred around DVDs. But she did give a brief mention about Hasbro suggesting new stuff is incoming on our shores sooner rather than later.

There was also a powerpoint slide shown, with a poster which I am sure was pretty old, it had the heads of BB, Prime, Megs and SS on it, with the slogan "Own all the Action" IIRC. I guess it was from the first movie? Because the background certainly looked like it. I was tempted to grab my iphone and take a quick photo but my bosses don't like that sort of stuff.

Anyway yeah don't know if that helps, at all just thought I should share it with you all.
    Last edited by Fonecrusher; 5th May 2011 at 10:11 AM.

interesting <I'm Stroking my beard>
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

There is apparently a big front of store set-up planned for Target stores - not 100% on what is included, but that is probably why you were not directed to do anything for Target.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    interesting <I'm Stroking my beard>
    May I stroke your beard too?