View Poll Results: Will TW Fort Max stand on top of your shelves?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course... I'm a completist

10 25.64%
  • Yes, can't wait for this awesomeness

17 43.59%
  • Only if the sales are good

5 12.82%
  • [Parent voice from childhood] how much??? No... Put it back... NOW!!!

7 17.95%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Fortress Maximus

Hey thanks. Just found the gun handles

The poll options appear to be gauging people's interest/anticipation in the toy rather than their opinion of the toy itself. None of these options appear to give people the option of voting on whether people think that this toy is worth buying or not. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The poll options appear to be gauging people's interest/anticipation in the toy rather than their opinion of the toy itself. None of these options appear to give people the option of voting on whether people think that this toy is worth buying or not. JMHO.
    Looked at all poll options, including your own, and they are all done the same way.... Open your narrow mind and interpret "will it be on your top shelf" as " is it worth buying"

Interpret the parental voice as a "no"

Loved the review. Honest and on point.

My opinion is coloured by never having seen Metroplex in the flesh, but I think Fort Max is amazing. There's a huge amount of fun to be had just with Cerebros and Emmissary. Even at dreadful Myer prices this is a purchase I feel was worthwhile.

Bring on the rest of TR because this Headmaster gimmick is just brilliantly executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    My opinion is coloured by never having seen Metroplex in the flesh, but I think Fort Max is amazing. There's a huge amount of fun to be had just with Cerebros and Emmissary. Even at dreadful Myer prices this is a purchase I feel was worthwhile.
    Or one could wait a few weeks and buy it from Big W for $160 odd less. I wonder why they called the smallest Headmaster unit "Emissary" instead of Spike, because we know that Hasbro still holds the trademark for "Spike Witwicky" from Dark of the Moon.

The Emissary was the name for Cerebros in RID... So maybe it's linked to the trademarks.... Or maybe just a nice nod without causing a "you called it spike? But it's Galen!!!" Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    The Emissary was the name for Cerebros in RID... So maybe it's linked to the trademarks.... Or maybe just a nice nod without causing a "you called it spike? But it's Galen!!!" Fight
    Beat me to the punch, I have been watching RID with the kids lately and thought that it was pretty cool that the headmaster component was called Emissary...

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Beat me to the punch, I have been watching RID with the kids lately and thought that it was pretty cool that the headmaster component was called Emissary...
    I get the reference, but it doesn't make sense to me. Imagine if Combiner Wars Swindle was called "Rollbar" as a homage to RiD, but still looked like Swindle and the rest of the Combaticons kept their G1 names. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I get the reference, but it doesn't make sense to me. Imagine if Combiner Wars Swindle was called "Rollbar" as a homage to RiD, but still looked like Swindle and the rest of the Combaticons kept their G1 names. JMO
    If it means that we get a Ruination repaint then I would be all for it