Page 130 of 146 FirstFirst ... 110120125126127128129130131132133134135140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

I walked past the Arkham set at Target Blacktown yesterday, and I was sure there was a yellow "Clearance $99" tag on it - sorry I didn't pay attention to check if it's $99 off or that $99 was the new clearance price. I'll be in Hawaii next week, but can check again the next time I'm in Blacktown for a site visit.

Target also had all the new Solo sets minus the Kessel Run Falcon and their 20% off toys is still up.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I walked past the Arkham set at Target Blacktown yesterday, and I was sure there was a yellow "Clearance $99" tag on it - sorry I didn't pay attention to check if it's $99 off or that $99 was the new clearance price. I'll be in Hawaii next week, but can check again the next time I'm in Blacktown for a site visit.

Target also had all the new Solo sets minus the Kessel Run Falcon and their 20% off toys is still up.
    The Arkham set is a TRU exclusive so the $99 wouldn’t of been for that.

Anyone going to the Lego show thingy at Penrith tomorrow? The one at Kembla Grange was pretty good a few months ago and this is apparently a bigger version of that so I’ll wander up.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Anyone going to the Lego show thingy at Penrith tomorrow? The one at Kembla Grange was pretty good a few months ago and this is apparently a bigger version of that so I’ll wander up.
    This is the one that used to be at town hall in the city that was always brilliant. I’ll be there at 9 with my little one, we will be there till my wife has enough and kicks us out. Hoping not to spend too much at the sellers tables either.

Saw all the new Jurassic World and Han Solo sets in tru Penrith, still have the buy one get one off till Tuesday too.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Saw all the new Jurassic World and Han Solo sets in tru Penrith, still have the buy one get one off till Tuesday too.
    Picked up Han’s speeder and it’s a fantastic little build. One thing wrong with it and I couldn’t put my finger on exactly what. While driving to work and thinking about toys, as you do, I realised his steering wheel is on the wrong side! Going to rebuild it back to the right hand side next week

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Bought the new Jurassic Park set (Jurassic Park Velociraptor Escape) - covers the velociraptor coming in, the lab and the kitchen from the first film. Four mini figures and a dino.

Very chuffed with it!

The Brick Show was pretty good. Damn hot in that pavilion and was a little overcrowded but was fun. Picked up a Heavy Haul Train for the little one. He’s a happy kid
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

We were there at nine, not too crowded, had to drag the two year old out screaming two hours later! She loved the Disney on ice display.... of course!

Some amazing creations and some were just people making sets and having them together (which is great, just not as interesting). The xmen sentinel was back, my little one was ecstatic to press the button on the South Pole explorer and lost her mind when the giant ladybug started walking!

I stayed away from the stores, the prices the first store had for old pirate and castle sets made my eyes water but the nostalgia made me want them even more. The stores were making good sales all morning too, the guy doing LEGO for $5 per 100grams was getting cleared out, LEGO is still cheaper than jelly bellies!

The location wasn’t perfect, easier for us out west to get to, but no real public transport thanks to Panthers being miles away. It’s a much smaller space and being far west meant a lot of exhibitors from the northern beaches and Sutherland areas didn’t attend. Still worth every cent, considering profits went to a very good cause.

If you’ve got a few hours to spare it is on again tomorrow from nine.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yesterday I was at Supanova and saw the Lego Tron light cycle race for $80. If only there could be Tron Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Yesterday I was at Supanova and saw the Lego Tron light cycle race for $80. If only there could be Tron Transformers.
    That's quite a markup!