Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Non-toy stuff

Sightings/Sales

Old 1st October 2018, 07:23 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
Are there any decent preorder bonusí for Australia for Smash Bros for people that already own a Switch?
I just had a quick look and there doesn't appear to be anything really. I guess EB Games thinks everyone will just buy it there without any incentives.
Old 1st October 2018, 08:16 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Without having any idea what the situation is, if Smash Bros has no retailer exclusive preorder bonuses then it earns my love.

That garbage is a cancer on the industry.
Old 1st October 2018, 08:43 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
Without having any idea what the situation is, if Smash Bros has no retailer exclusive preorder bonuses then it earns my love.

That garbage is a cancer on the industry.
Every other time I agree with you but other parts of the world have got some pretty decent bonus' and I was hoping at the very least we'd see a big arse poster.

Not that I'm super fussed.
Old 9th October 2018, 08:00 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Default Steam Credit

Just wondering if anyone has an idea of the best way to offload 2x $20 steam vouchers ? I got them from a promotion and at the time had ideas of what to use them for, but have since realised that I realisitically have no intention of playing any other games apart from the 2.5 I already play, and would rather just buy stuff in game in them (but they aren't on steam).

Just assume since they're vouchers and you scratch codes, and you can literally walk out of a store with them without activating, that people might be sceptical to buy them.
Old 9th October 2018, 08:36 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has an idea of the best way to offload 2x $20 steam vouchers ? I got them from a promotion and at the time had ideas of what to use them for, but have since realised that I realisitically have no intention of playing any other games apart from the 2.5 I already play, and would rather just buy stuff in game in them (but they aren't on steam).

Just assume since they're vouchers and you scratch codes, and you can literally walk out of a store with them without activating, that people might be sceptical to buy them.
Gumtree, cash only on meet up at public place. They hand over cash first, then you give code for them to redeem right away on using phone app. If it works, everyone is happy. If it doesn't, then you give the money back. Still a bit risky though.
Old 15th October 2018, 06:30 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

The hard drive in my Xbox One X is practically dead. That makes the 4th Seagate hard drive I've had either die or be DOA in the last 12 months. Seems like it's a good idea to buy WD hard drives at the moment.

Both Seagate and WD go through bad periods, it's just a matter of picking the right one at the right time or you get a ton of dead hard drives.