Page 98 of 152 FirstFirst ... 788893949596979899100101102103108118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

what is this 'south melbourne'?

My wife had a bet on Sydney to win by less than 10.....

Unlucky.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    is anyone watching south melbourne v hawthorn?
    I did & as a Hawks supporter I am gutted. Not that the better team won or lost as both teams played in the spirit of the game but losing such a close one is always hard. Congrats to the Swans though they came & executed their gameplan perfectly.

Tigers are in 2 of the 3 grand finals tomorrow... Just not the one that matters.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

YEAH!!! Go the Swannies! I have had a heart attack inducing afternoon. It all came good in the end though. Good game. Awesome result
    Now i have a week to recover before The Mountain.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Tigers are in 2 of the 3 grand finals tomorrow... Just not the one that matters.
    Hoping Big Ray Cashmere has a big one in the NSW Cup!!! ill be settling in for a big afternoon from 12pm!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Last final for Balmain-Ryde too. Honestly it is about time that the Tigers had a single NSW cup team.

Missed the Sydney game due to a wedding, but having watched a replay, it was a great game, hopefully the NRL game is as good today, it has the potential to be a free flowing attacking game.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

The right team won today, the Storm were the better team, but the Bulldogs did very well with their limited chances, but only truly looked dangerous on the breaks.

I was impressed with Graham all season, but to do what he did to Slater is just disgusting, and he will now forever be known as an ear biter. Absolutely pathetic. Also pathetic that he got to continue playing the grand final after that, it was very obvious he had done it.
    Waqa could be in strife too or the punching, but will probably get away with it, the ol' Grand final and origin = anything goes rule. Did not have a high opinion of Ennis and Perrett before this game, and I think even less of them now, Perrett was grubby and late everytime he was near Slater or Neilsen. Ennis is a disgraceful choice for captain, his onfield behaviour is deplorable.

Sad to say that I am happy the refs didnt stuff anything up, it was my biggest fear as a neutral supporter.

Two pretty good finals from the popular football codes Now for the round ball seasons to begin.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    what is this 'south melbourne'?
    A team that claims to be a Sydney based team however want their cake and eat it too by having SMFC (South Melbourne Football Club) on the back of their guernseys despite having relocated to Sydney over 30 years ago. When they win people refer to them as the 'Bloods', when they loose they're the Swans. Pleeeease Get an identity.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    A team that claims to be a Sydney based team however want their cake and eat it too by having SMFC (South Melbourne Football Club) on the back of their guernseys despite having relocated to Sydney over 30 years ago. When they win people refer to them as the 'Bloods', when they loose they're the Swans. Pleeeease Get an identity.
    heh I was hoping they would win because I go for any interstate team against melbourne teams because of the media afl how its melbournes game blah blah etc but now its South Melbourne everywhere wtf!