As the first of several (hopefully) Transformers commemorative items for our 15th Anniversary here at Ozformers, the 2011 Calendar is currently at the printers and should be ready in 2-3 weeks time (the wire binding is done off-site, so may not be completed until mid January).

So until they are finished and ready for me to post out, I'll start taking pre-orders, beginning with Deluxe members first, because it is a limited print run of 200. After a week, this topic will be relocated to the public section for non-DMs to pre-order as well.

Cost will be $10 with free shipping (within Australia) or $9 pickup if pre-ordered before the cut-off date (the day I pick them up). After that, it will be $10 (with shipping added).

To reserve your copy, post here in the pre-order topic.

The Calendar is proper gloss paper and card-stock front and back covers. Full colour, and wire bound - it has the same quality and appearance of ones you'd find in stores, but half the price. The only significant difference is that the pages are single sided, to make it a little cheaper to produce, but takes up less space on the desk or wall as it'll only take up A4 space instead of A3.

Below is a pic of the sample sent to me, so note that it has plastic binding, while the completed item will have a wire binding and hole punched at the top to hang it on a hook.

I had hoped for Hasbro permission for this, but after several emails, it looks like it's just not going to happen. Hopefully I have better luck on the other Anniversary items being planned.