Page 774 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 754764769770771772773774775776777778779784794 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

The interesting thing about Unicron being a multiversal singularity is that he really doesn't learn from mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The interesting thing about Unicron being a multiversal singularity is that he really doesn't learn from mistakes.
    He seems to be a bit of a one-trick pony. But then if you'd eaten as many universes as him, he obviously makes it work a lot of the time -- just not in any TF universes we've ever seen.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I bought a TF on eBay last Friday and paid for it through paypal at the same time. Since then the status in eBay is "Payment Pending" and in Paypal it is saying "Uncleared".

What is going on and when will it clear so I can get my toy?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I bought a TF on eBay last Friday and paid for it through paypal at the same time. Since then the status in eBay is "Payment Pending" and in Paypal it is saying "Uncleared".

What is going on and when will it clear so I can get my toy?
    If the order status is "Pending", your order has been received by the seller, but your payment has not yet been processed.
    For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order. For purchases of goods, many sellers will complete the payment when they are ready to ship your purchase. For some purchases, such as services, rentals, or hotel stays, the seller will complete the payment after your purchase is fully delivered.
    Happened to me with Chimungmung. The order & payment were left as pending until Tony had the stock to send, even though it was advertised as being in stock. That *may* be the case here too.
    Hope it sorted out soon

So it turns out I have exactly one G2 toy in my collection. I'm thinking of getting a G2 Optimus (TF not phone) to double that number. Whats peoples opinion on Hero Optimus vs Laser Optimus vs the Laser Optimus reissue? I'm only going to get one.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So it turns out I have exactly one G2 toy in my collection. I'm thinking of getting a G2 Optimus (TF not phone) to double that number. Whats peoples opinion on Hero Optimus vs Laser Optimus vs the Laser Optimus reissue? I'm only going to get one.
    The Combat Hero version was in the Gen2 comic - if you usually prefer to only get cast characters.

The Laser Rod is the more fun toy though, and the robot is more articulated. I'm not sure if the reissue was different, or had anything missing, so if you go with this one, maybe just look for which one is cheaper now.
    Just be sure that if you get a loose one, that it has all the accessories, as it has a lot of bits and pieces for the Trailer/base.

Megatran Guest

How many re-paints of the AOE Evasion Mode Optimus Prime have been released (including ones that are about to be released)?

I remember seeing a post somewhere but can't locate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    How many re-paints of the AOE Evasion Mode Optimus Prime have been released (including ones that are about to be released)?

I remember seeing a post somewhere but can't locate it.
    Hasbro
    Hasbro Platinum Edition (w/Grimlock)
    Hasbro Evolution Pack (w/chrome)
    Hasbro Platinum Breakout Pack (rusty)
    Hasbro Platinum Autobots United (G1 style?)
    Takara
    Takara (rusty - TRU.jp)
    Takara Nemesis (convention)
    Milk Magazine Lucky Draw

I think that's it off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Combat Hero version was in the Gen2 comic - if you usually prefer to only get cast characters.

The Laser Rod is the more fun toy though, and the robot is more articulated. I'm not sure if the reissue was different, or had anything missing, so if you go with this one, maybe just look for which one is cheaper now.
    Just be sure that if you get a loose one, that it has all the accessories, as it has a lot of bits and pieces for the Trailer/base.
    Yeah I was leaning towards getting a Laser Prime just because I love that mould so much with my RID Scourge and CR Black Convoy even tho Hero Prime can be had for just $40 loose complete and $80 sealed. The reason I broke out the reissue as a separate option is there are a number of differences. According to TF wiki he uses chrome instead of grey, has some extra tampos and uses the RID Scourge remoulding.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Hasbro
    Hasbro Platinum Edition (w/Grimlock)
    Hasbro Evolution Pack (w/chrome)
    Hasbro Platinum Breakout Pack (rusty)
    Hasbro Platinum Autobots United (G1 style?)
    Takara
    Takara (rusty - TRU.jp)
    Takara Nemesis (convention)
    Milk Magazine Lucky Draw

I think that's it off the top of my head.
    Thanks millhouse! I think there was also a stand alone Evasion Mode OP.

Urgh. A Lucky Draw just to p!ss people off.