Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Crossfire 2: Bruticus Upgrade

Great pics and narrative. Man, I love those quasi-shotguns. I can't overstate how awesome this set is.

Great set of photos Hursticon.

I really like how tough Bruticus looks in this shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by adds View Post

+1

I don't regret selling my Bruticus and my Crossfire sets, but that is an impressive looking robot in that shot

I got mine yesterday and it is a very nice set, I love the articulation and the personality in the two add-ons, and the much needed upgrades to weaponry.
    These guys seriously put the COMBAT into COMBATicons. was a lot sturdier than I expected.It didn't help I had dreams about the set breaking last night. My crazy subconcious.

Judging by the photos, I think some of you guys left the tank guys as-is from the packaging. The factory slightly mistransformed them for packing by rotating the lower of the two panels that the chest & arms/turret are attached to into robot mode position, so the entire turret assembly is placed too far back, exposing an unsightly gap in vehicle mode and covers up Bruticus' knee pad when combined.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    great photos! hopefully kyle will reply soon about mine :3
    Cheers Kaiden
    Much appreciated and I too hope that you guys hear something on that front in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    NIce one Hursty!, oh I see mini megs in the corner there, trying to look inconspicuous I believe hehehe.
    Thanks Liege
    Hehehe, I honestly didn't even notice Pop-Megatron until you pointed him out, he really does look like he's just trying to 'slip' into the pics huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Great pics and narrative. Man, I love those quasi-shotguns. I can't overstate how awesome this set is.

*snip*
    Hehe! Thanks Jaydisc
    I can't remember where I said I would, but I posted somewhere that I would display my thoughts on PCC Bombshock & The Craptaculacons using FP Bruticus as my weapon , took me about 4-5 hours, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by adds View Post

Cheers Adds
    I wanted to try and pose FP Bruticus in such a way that it would really show off the Awesomeness and Brutality that the set exudes, your sentiments tell me that I managed to succeed in capturing that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    +1

I don't regret selling my Bruticus and my Crossfire sets, but that is an impressive looking robot in that shot
    Hehe, Cheers Paulbot
    I don't know how you could've parted with them dude, but thanks for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I got mine yesterday and it is a very nice set, I love the articulation and the personality in the two add-ons, and the much needed upgrades to weaponry.
    These guys seriously put the COMBAT into COMBATicons. was a lot sturdier than I expected.It didn't help I had dreams about the set breaking last night. My crazy subconcious.
    You've hit the nail on the head TB, I'm glad to hear that yours have also arrived and dude, that is one hell of a nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    Judging by the photos, I think some of you guys left the tank guys as-is from the packaging. The factory slightly mistransformed them for packing by rotating the lower of the two panels that the chest & arms/turret are attached to into robot mode position, so the entire turret assembly is placed too far back, exposing an unsightly gap in vehicle mode and covers up Bruticus' knee pad when combined.
    I tried to see what you meant with Crap Blastoff FFN, but I couldn't quite figure it out.
    Reckon you could elaborate a little more or even post some pics?

You can see what FFN is talking about in my earlier pics here, specifically:

Notice how my tanks' turrets do not go above the kneecap? The turret rotator sits on top of another rotator. On yours, and everyone else's, the lower rotator needs to be rotated.

(that's a lot o' rotatin')

oooh I see now what FFN means, cheers Jay.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

*Face Palms*

Ah!, I too see it now, lol, now it looks less like a Trade Federation Tank.
    Cheers Jaydisc and FFN.

hmm how do u rotate the gun on the tank???? I tried to do it but it wont budge!!!!! maybe some pics??? Thanks