Page 289 of 515 FirstFirst ... 269279284285286287288289290291292293294299309 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Movie toys are hitting TRU Sunshine Coast.
    But ATM it's the small one step changers.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ...Snip! Woolies and Coles at Sunnybank and Garden City are still sitting on the RID Legion Springload/Starscream wave. Typical... I pass on the Blurr and Bisk Legions when they first showed up, expecting them to be everywhere like the Springload wave so that I could get them on sale, only to have stores restocking the older wave AFTER getting the latest wave.
    I picked up Blurr and Bisk Legions from Toyworld Springwood on the weekend. the still had a few of each then. $9 each though...

The only other new TF things I saw or worth noting at Toyworld was the new RID crash combiner and Titans returns Voyager Op and Megs (megs went home with me )

Just saw TF5 deluxes at Kmart Helensvale for $29.

Back at Garden City today to return something at Kmart, so only checked out Kmart and Target... both of which had their movie stock come in since I was there on Sunday.

At Kmart, only the Knight Armor, Deluxe and 1-steps (the Tiny Turbo Changers are still at the registers).

And at Target, which gave me prices I could add to our price comparison topic.
    All of the April lines except the Titan Changers.
    Plus a restock of the Generations *Combiner Wars* Leaders... with Gen1 Megatron and Starscream, at a new price of $59 (must be Hasbro trying to get rid of them after a year of having TR Leaders in stock).
    And yes, that's a loose RID 1-step Quillfire on the shelf, with a label on it saying so... but without a price sticker or barcode, it's price is anyone's guess. (and to be honest, outside of packaging like that, it could just be grabbed and walked out without even being stopped at the door)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    I picked up Blurr and Bisk Legions from Toyworld Springwood on the weekend. the still had a few of each then. $9 each though...
    Yeah... still hoping that they will saturate the stores like the Springload wave, so that I can get them on a future Coles sale.

Big W Pacific Fair has Titan Wars Voyager Prime and Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Big W Pacific Fair has Titan Wars Voyager Prime and Megatron
    Must have just missed it. Megs s gone, only two Optimii
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Must have just missed it. Megs s gone, only two Optimii
    I think from memory it was 1 Megs and 3 Prime.

Checked Australia Fair shops in Southport, Kmart and Mr Toys Toyworld nothing new

C'mon toy sales...

TR Legions Brawn and the red guy, titanmasters Fangry, Ptero, Overboard and Sawback, and one voyager megs at Kmart Mt Ommaney tonight.

Has anyone seen Broadside yet?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Kmart Sunnybank musta done a big restock recently, as they had a lot of newish items in there since the last time I was there (about a week ago).
    TR Brawn & Roadburn
    TR Voyager Optimus & Megatron
    RID Activator Sideswipe
    RID Legion Bisk & Blurr
    Rescue Bots redeco Megabot Heatwave
    Rescue Bots Epic Quickshadow