Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Microx is Microman, not Diaclone dude. You gonna reprolabel those?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah unfortunately that sort of thing does happen. The good thing is that you got accessories which will help you out if you find an cheap incomplete figure down the line.
    Did it also come with its two small missiles?
    Quote Originally Posted by STL
    Gah. Mel! I hope you've lodged an eBay complaint pronto.
    And that Lego set is very nice. I want that too but my pockets tell me otherwise...
    Thanks guys, Pulse and GP as well.
    I have lodge a paypal dispute and the seller replied he/she has over 200 TFs and that this figure must have been built like that! That is plain BxxxSxxx! He asked to send figure back for full refund, but I said it was too much hassle and asked for part of the refund only, see how it goes.

And no Kup, the 2 missiles are missing as well. But he did not include that in listing so it's okay. STL, that Lego technic set was only $25.50 after discount from the last day of the Kmart sale and Big W also has it for $28.88 I think. That was for the BF actually cause he said he liked the Technic series. But we shall not discuss that further in this thread, lest the complains.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Animated Voyager Grimlock
    Animated Voyager Lugnut

Damn no blitzwing any melbourners let me know yeh?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah she is a beautiful repaint.

Kudos to Aaron Archer on that one as he appears to have led the repaint project. Let's hope we get more focused repaints such as this in the future.

It makes a big difference when the designer cares about what he is doing rather than repainting a figure only to make a quick/easy sale which is now all too common.
    Pity I have to correct the one nice thing said about AA here... Some fan who now works at Hasbro (Joe Kyde) was the deco artist, but I guess AA being the lead designer or whatever these days, he may have had to give approval of it.
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Fracture

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Thanks guys, Pulse and GP as well.
    I have lodge a paypal dispute and the seller replied he/she has over 200 TFs and that this figure must have been built like that! That is plain BxxxSxxx! He asked to send figure back for full refund, but I said it was too much hassle and asked for part of the refund only, see how it goes.

And no Kup, the 2 missiles are missing as well. But he did not include that in listing so it's okay. STL, that Lego technic set was only $25.50 after discount from the last day of the Kmart sale and Big W also has it for $28.88 I think. That was for the BF actually cause he said he liked the Technic series. But we shall not discuss that further in this thread, lest the complains.
    Yeah I have had that a couple of times years ago but nowadays I get stuff from only certain sellers that I have bought from before. Think Im still missing a G1 Trax I bought years ago and is still missing If you want I have a couple of Blitzwing bodies laying around if you want them but you will have to wait till I get back from work.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Pity I have to correct the one nice thing said about AA here... Some fan who now works at Hasbro (Joe Kyde) was the deco artist, but I guess AA being the lead designer or whatever these days, he may have had to give approval of it.
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Fracture
    Thanks for the correction.

Well then kudos to that Joe Kyde guy for the repaint and credit to Archer for giving him the artistic freedom and not going cheap on it as Crasher has a fairly elaborate paint deco.

Thanks to Iceburn for Blitzwing and STL for Powerglide and Onslaught

The deal on these three was great, although I really only wanted Fracture.

And Scamper welcomes Hound and Jazz to their new city: Metroplex.
    So new the stickers aren't yet applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The deal on these three was great, although I really only wanted Fracture.

If you don't want the other two, give me an offer and I'll take them off your hands Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    If you don't want the other two, give me an offer and I'll take them off your hands Paul.
    Now that I have them I will keep em, but the seller still has many more sets available if a few Melbournites want to do another group order.

got my alt primes from TF76 today very happy