Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

I was hoping to get my Wave 1 minus Leaders in February. Not good that the Pretenders have been delayed also. Well it's not like I have any local stores with stock I could hit up and TLTC's prices are very good on everything except the Pretenders which is just average.

Any word on if Greatshot and Grand Max are coming in the same shipment? I'm thinking of ordering a Grand Max to add to my Greatshot order.
    M8 mentioned Metroplex was coming soon but hey who knows.

I haven’t ordered Greatshot or Grand Max so I didn’t ask as not on my radar.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    M8 mentioned Metroplex was coming soon but hey who knows.
    Um, I said Grand Max, not Metroplex.

It seems stupid that toy distribution is still like this. If Activision, Disney and WB could have their Skylanders, Disney Infinity and Lego Dimensions toys in stores all around the world on release day why can't Hasbro at least get their toys out to stores all around the world in at least the same week or month.

Default Power of the Primes Dinobots are delayed

I ordered my first wave of Dinobots from the Power of the Primes assortment 2 months ago from thelittletoycompany.

The initial estimate was for delivery by January, then it was pushed back to February.
    As we are now in March, I am concerned that the order has still not arrived.

My most recent inquiry as to the status of this order so far has not received a response.

Does anyone know if there are specific problems affecting this order?

They posted on their FB page an apology for those expecting Feb pre-orders. They started shipping them yesterday (FTR, I've not received a notice for my orders, which were Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black items... I often seem to be last in the queue, which doubles my wait being in WA :P ).

Just got my shipping notifications from them

Still awaiting my shipping notification.
    Given that I'm the furthest from the company geographically (even if I'm in the next state!), it is most likely that I'm going to be the last one to be notified/recieve their order.

Hope you got you order Tilarta?

They also have wave 3 voyager inferno and also wave 4 deluxe novastar pre orders up

They have also sold out of everything wave 1 except prime masters and leaders
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 4th March 2018 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Fixing up a mess

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I tied myself down with Wave 1 because I wanted most of them so got decent savings on delivery.
    What I wanted of Wave 2 sort of made sense because I didn't expect to see Deluxes under $30. They still make sense, just.
    Wave 3 I just want Outback and Novastar (isn't she Wave 4?) At that point I am better off watching the shops.

I got a confirmation of delivery email around 6:25 pm Friday.
    What is unusual is the email was sent at 5:22am that same day.
    Why did it take 12 hours to reach my mailbox?

Since I paid for the express postage option, I expect the package to arrive in 3 days, but given that mail apparently takes a day off over the weekend because of Sunday, I'm uncertain if that adds an extra day. Also, there's a geographical barrier to cross, which may result in an additional day as well.

Unfortunately, the difficulty of getting my orders has severely shaken my confidence in this company, to the degree that when it comes time to order my next wave of Transformers, I'll be looking to another retailer to provide them.
    As the expression goes, the first impression is the most important one and it wasn't a good one.