Thread: New Member

Default New Member

New member here, live in Queensland. Fairly active on the Transformers subreddit, collect mostly MP/Generations, plus 3P if it's interesting. Favourite figure at the moment is probably Battle Sentinel or Rendsora.

Welcome aboard!

The current Generations line really seems to have led a resurgence in people coming back to TFs. Feel free to share any photos of your collection here or in the collections thread!

Welcome aboard the board!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Welcome aboard!

The current Generations line really seems to have led a resurgence in people coming back to TFs. Feel free to share any photos of your collection here or in the collections thread!
    I've been on board with Masterpieces since the beginning, but I'm really impressed with a lot of the current Generations stuff. It wasn't until I started reading MTMTE that I got really onto TR though - looking to complete a Lost Light shelf. Plus, I only just learned about 3P stuff, and that's a whole new rabbit hole...

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Hello and welcome. Always good to see some new faces
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
    I've been on board with Masterpieces since the beginning, but I'm really impressed with a lot of the current Generations stuff. It wasn't until I started reading MTMTE that I got really onto TR though - looking to complete a Lost Light shelf. Plus, I only just learned about 3P stuff, and that's a whole new rabbit hole...

Looking forward to being part of the community.
    It looks like Generations will keep going strong with the POTP series. It seems to be an advanced version of the Combiner Wars series.

So you've joined at an ideal and exciting time to be a collector. Welcome aboard.