Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ozformers-Jay Jays Clothing competition.

Mudflap, one of the bumbling and hilarious duo of the twins, despite being sucked in by devastator he still manage to survive and beat the hell of devastator's face. And they did a fair share the autobot team 'kung fu grip"

My favourite TF2 character will be Bumblebee (once a bumbee, always a bumbee! ) Loyal and cute in G1, friendly and bubbly in animated, funny and faithful in the movie.

I like it that in ROTF, he's always there for Sam no matter what happens to protect him and his loved ones and at the same time admire his upmost respect to Optimus Prime as well. Bumblebee all the way!

P.S: Those S sizes for a jacket would fit me pretty nicely.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I liked the Fallen. He was like Emperor Palpatine. Old and smart but could still kick ass if he needed to.
    Plus he could use the space bridge short range. I thought that was cool. He should have used it during the fight with prime, although that would have made it a tad DBZ styled

(M for me if I win ^_^)
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I would have to say Demolisher. He's different, original, hated by TF fans, but he can make a mess of the military and a freeway with ease. He's like a monster truck on steroids.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

My favourite character in ROTF is Wheelie... finally this character gets some recognition. He had the most interesting 'character moment' in the film... discovering that he has a philosophical choice - the ability to decide whether or not he would rather be a Decepticon or an Autobot... and best of all he got to hump Mikaela's leg!

My favourite character in ROTF is defiantly Long Haul - the mighty mean and green hauler who loathes hauling.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics
    Mudflap, one of the bumbling and hilarious duo of the twins, despite being sucked in by devastator he still manage to survive and beat the hell of devastator's face. And they did a fair share the autobot team 'kung fu grip"
    I loved that reference! Not only was it a reference to G.I. Joe, another toy franchise from Hasbro, but also a reference to Transformers' ancestry.

G.I. Joe -> Microman -> Transformers.

I loved skids, not only because he was damn funny but also because the twins created such a great part of the movie

Sideswipe, for one of the most graceful takedowns of a 'con I've ever seen. If only he'd received more screentime doing that kinda stuff!

My favourite character is Skids simply for one line "It's supposed to hurt it's called an ass kicking" I'm dying to use that line on my brother
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503