Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Riders

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Hehe Kamen rider is cool!

I'm a bit over One Piece these days though, they milked it to long.
    lies! read the manga

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Hehe Kamen rider is cool!

I'm a bit over One Piece these days though, they milked it to long.
    Good thing I just started watching it now ( escape from Impel down onwards) at least I wont get bored with the story taking sooooo long. Although it doesnt help me with flashbacks ( done when an old character reappears). yep flashbacks does nothing for me with Onepiece hehehe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I only own 1 S.H. Figuart figure, and that's of Kamen Rider W (Cyclone Joker)

さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!,

but I really like it and want to get some more S.H. Figuarts, but they are so expensive that i probably wont be getting that many more

They come with just enough acceseories (whereas the SIC figures come with far too many accesories) they look great and they are really posable, i say if you are interested in Kamen rider (or DBZ One Piece or whatever other series they do) then S.H. Figuats are probably the best figures you can get (though they are a little expensive)

Oh! I keep seeing pics of these posted up and they look fantastic. Nice photos btw deceptic!
    I've never actually seen any of the shows though, so I really have no idea what they're about, only that they make pretty bugmen

Anyway, I'm kind of excited,as I finally caved and ordered Gatack, TheBee and Kabuto. Don't hate!

I used to buy the predeccesors of Figuarts... the Souchaku series so since that's ended I've moved on to Figuarts. Only have a few of them but they are gorgeous and if you can afford them and you like the series they are based on, you should buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Oh! I keep seeing pics of these posted up and they look fantastic. Nice photos btw deceptic!
    I've never actually seen any of the shows though, so I really have no idea what they're about, only that they make pretty bugmen

Anyway, I'm kind of excited,as I finally caved and ordered Gatack, TheBee and Kabuto. Don't hate!
    thanks tinyjazz, yeah see i grew up with masked rider black and black rx when i was a kid in the early 90's when philippines still dubbed it in our language. always wanted his toys but never could afford them until i bumped into youtube and saw vangelus review and i its total must have! man i dont think il be getting anymore kamen riders but might get some DBZ SHFIGUARTS

Just got Luffy and Ace.

I have a few photos. My S.H. Figuarts are mixed in with some of my Souchaku stuff. I am not gonna link each photo so here's the folder to look at em all.

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...0Rider%20Pics/

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    thanks tinyjazz, yeah see i grew up with masked rider black and black rx when i was a kid in the early 90's when philippines still dubbed it in our language. always wanted his toys but never could afford them until i bumped into youtube and saw vangelus review and i its total must have! man i dont think il be getting anymore kamen riders but might get some DBZ SHFIGUARTS
    Out of curiosity Deceptic, how much did you have to pay for those? The ebay prices at the mo are psycho

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

There are rumours that Bandai are either re-releasing or remaking Black and Black RX. You might want to wait a while and see what happens.