Page 95 of 120 FirstFirst ... 758590919293949596979899100105115 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Rearranging my collection, I discovered that MP Ravage has a nose bit that folds out to fill in the gap in the face. Always thought it looked weird but never looked into it further until I realised my YOTG version had the nose filled out

Yes!! Looks great now. Always learning.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Rearranging my collection, I discovered that MP Ravage has a nose bit that folds out to fill in the gap in the face. Always thought it looked weird but never looked into it further until I realised my YOTG version had the nose filled out
    photo?

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    photo?
    I'll post one up a bit later. Only just seen this thread again

I never knew the Pretender Beasts were so large - the only pics I'd seen had no scale reference - until I saw Slag's impressive collection.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I never knew the Pretender Beasts were so large - the only pics I'd seen had no scale reference - until I saw Slag's impressive collection.
    Huh? Oh, you mean the shells. The bots themselves are pretty puny.

I never realized until today that my Prime Ratchet has waist articulation...

Got Landmine/Alpha Trion over the weekend. I'd not paid attention before to notice that it's a retool of Metalhawk/Vector Prime - with only some of the body of the shell and the "face/engine" part being different.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Got Landmine/Alpha Trion over the weekend. I'd not paid attention before to notice that it's a retool of Metalhawk/Vector Prime - with only some of the body of the shell and the "face/engine" part being different.

I didn't notice that it had reused parts from a previous PrimeMaster shell (when I got Landmine on the weekend too), but I did look at it and had the thought that all but the front panel could have been recycled to give us most of the Autobot Pretenders, by just swapping out the front panel... which I guess they actually did, if Metalhawk is just that.

Metalhawk and Landmine have the same pretender shell arms, weapon, inner robot, back part of the shell (all the bits I can see without opening) and the knees down.

Cloudbust/Micronus is completely different mold and it would be weird for it to not get a remold too (I'd hope for Waverider) except the Decepticon molds don't seem to share any parts from the stock photos.

I really hope they can uses the minimal retooling needed to give us a full set of humanoid Pretenders as a SDCC set or something.