Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Well, the explanation for me not receiving the TT Ani Voyager Prime/Deluxe Rodi two pack is that Takara cancelled it, which sort of makes sense because I haven't seen it anywhere else. So, he offered to refund me + shipping. Since I ordered that stuff months ago, a USD refund would have resulted in a fair loss, so I asked for a credit and picked out some other stuff and paid the difference, but he asked if I had any other orders to send it with. I was sort of annoyed, but pointed out he could merge it with Shadow Scyther in December, so again, resolved. But man, four in a row. Gonna really try to focus on alternatives where possible now.

Another stuff up for me, has anyone used tfsource or Big Bad toys? Keen to place a few orders and was wondering which would be better no matter the cost.

Tfsource is great if you want perfect packaging. With the USD where it is now it's a good option. Never used BBTS so no idea about them.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Tfsource is great if you want perfect packaging. With the USD where it is now it's a good option. Never used BBTS so no idea about them.
    Cool, just need robotkingdom to refund and away I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Draksprime View Post
    Another stuff up for me, has anyone used tfsource or Big Bad toys? Keen to place a few orders and was wondering which would be better no matter the cost.
    I've used Big Bad Toystore before. Bit (not much) dearer then Robot Kingdom and from the day it was shipped to arrival was about a month, 6 weeks. I use them as a last resort.

Thats just my experience with them though

Both TFSource and BBTS have given me good service, although I haven't shopped there anywhere near the degree I have at RK. They're just more expensive, BBTS the most.

Used BBTS a number of times. My missus buys Living Dead Dolls with from them, has done so a few times, and they always turn up in about a week or 2. Can't say anything bad about them, shipping is a tad more than most places, but they have turned up really quick.

Hursticon used TfSource to get a few things for me and himself, and as far as I know haven't had problems.

RK I didn't have a problem with before when I ordeded Unicron, but that's the only thing I have ordered from them so can't give too much of a report on them.

Thumbs up Recent issues with RK...

RK recently stuffed up a couple of group buys I did for a few Alternity TFs.

Although they were all pre-ordered ages ago, they somehow managed to wrongly address my order for 6xAlternity UMs.

The shipment ended up being returned to them and they then wanted to re-charge me shipping - I kicked up a stink and threatened to cancel my other two pending pre-order lots so they agreed to re-send the order at their expense to the correct address.

I also had an outstanding order for 4xAlternity TCs and 4xAlternity Red Convoys (on separate orders) and they managed to stuff that up monumentally too (albeit in my favour).

4 Red Convoys turned up a week ago and then two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys!

Are you giving some of those extras away or selling?
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 2nd November 2010 at 06:19 AM.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    two days later, another shipment arrived, comprising of the 4 TCs and an additional 4 Red Convoys!
    too bad i just bought one from RK too otherwise I'd ask you to sell me one cheaply