Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big W Drop Zone sale

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I've been looking for the $2 Mr Potato Head Optimus Prime (not the one with the big Grimlock which is $12) in several Big W stores in my area but no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'll pop into my local sometime this week and see if they've got any dude, if they did they'd be in the toddler's section huh?
    Appreciate the offer Hursti, but I managed to grab a hold of one this morning. Took the point-of-sale display box that goes with it (with Big W's permission of course). Not bad for $2 all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Appreciate the offer Hursti, but I managed to grab a hold of one this morning. Took the point-of-sale display box that goes with it (with Big W's permission of course). Not bad for $2 all up.
    Oh good! - Glad you found one mate, I had a look at my local and there was absolutely nothing, Big W has reduced TFs even further - To 4 pegs of AoE 3-Step changers and nothing more. O_O

I don't know if they're prepping for restock either, as they've filled all the spaces with whatever stupid fad toy line kids are into now.

Still, pretty lucky to score the display box too dude!