Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rescue Bots Season 2 now playing on channel 11

But in America, they didn't replace those two slots, they just showed the 24 episodes and had a break until third season. And those two episodes in America were shown mid-way through Season 3, not even at the beginning... so they have an uncertain status, because they are considered part of Season 2 (in terms of production order and plot order), but it doesn't sound like they are being included in the screening of Season 2 anywhere.
    The interesting thing will be if the Australian DVDs have them included or not... when they get up to that volume later in the year.

Looking ahead to Tuesday, Rescue Bots continues on in that weekday timeslot, but restarts from the beginning of Season 1.

Thinking back as a kid, how great would it have been to have two Transformers cartoons playing every day.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looking ahead to Tuesday, Rescue Bots continues on in that weekday timeslot, but restarts from the beginning of Season 1.

Thinking back as a kid, how great would it have been to have two Transformers cartoons playing every day.
    Yeah, that would have been a dream come true...

The best that I could hope for was when TMNT was on after Transformers of an afternoon when I was living in Airlie Beach when I was 8