Page 21 of 609 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

ROTF Soundwave and Bumblebee will be available from a store I frequent for $29.99 as of tomorrow.

No ROTF as yet in Morley, although they had the shf space cleared for it in Kmart. Incidentally, it was a pretty small section for them. They also had the Usual animated selction, Sentinel, Jazz, Swoop etc etc.

Target had bugger all except for some Ultra Magnie.

Target in the city though, they had a BLurr, but its gone now and a couple of Swindles, Blazing Lockdown and Bumblebee's too. No sign of Samurai Prowl or Waspinator anywhere that I have seen.

ive seen waspy and prowl cant remember where though

midland, joondalup, belmont, inaloo are possible suspects i travel far getting practice in for the roft line

kmart morley had movie 1 rachet reduce to 36! NO that is the normal price. one of the boxes were smashed ill see if i can get for $20, what are my odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    No sign of Samurai Prowl or Waspinator anywhere that I have seen.
    Midland Toyworld had quite a few Prowls and a Waspy for about $27 each. No Universe Brawns though, which is why I went in...

Hey Guys,
    Anyone seen any cheap Leader Brawls around I would like to get one to mod? I have found it online for $50 but thats without postage which is always a killer. Any help would be tops!

anyone seen any leader class animated megz at Kmart/target, I never picked one up and now have the sudden wan't for it(especially if I can get it at the clearance prices)

Hey Guys,
    Target Carousel (Cannington) has a big display up of the latest ROTF stuff and had the following available for purchase:
    FAB: Jolt and Bumblebee
    Legends: Springer, Jetfire, Optimus, Bumblebee
    Scouts: Dirt Boss, Rollbar, Knockout and Dead End
    Deluxe: Preview BB and Soundwave
    Voyagers: Demolisher, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Iron Hide
    They also had 1 x Animated Ratchet, plus a stack of UM's for $39.

Kmart Carousel (Cannington) did not have any ROTF stuff but had heaps of Animated Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown.

Personally I just picked up Knockout and Dead End, I would've gotten SS but news of him being available as a leader sometime down the track has offset my desire for a voyager for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Target Carousel (Cannington) has a big display up of the latest ROTF stuff and had the following available for purchase:
    FAB: Jolt and Bumblebee
    Legends: Springer, Jetfire, Optimus, Bumblebee
    Scouts: Dirt Boss, Rollbar, Knockout and Dead End
    Deluxe: Preview BB and Soundwave
    Voyagers: Demolisher, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Iron Hide
    They also had 1 x Animated Ratchet, plus a stack of UM's for $39.

Kmart Carousel (Cannington) did not have any ROTF stuff but had heaps of Animated Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown.

Personally I just picked up Knockout and Dead End, I would've gotten SS but news of him being available as a leader sometime down the track has offset my desire for a voyager for the time being.

where is this carousel??? how can i get there via public transport???

galleria morley had heaps of leo primnes infernoes overloads for $20!!!

stupid me had to look at the stupid box and realise leo prime is a maximal so had to buy him >.< but for only $20

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Well man I have no idea where you are coming from but if you can find your way onto the Armadale train line and hop off at Cannington station and head south along either Sutton St or Cecil Avenue you cannot miss it the place is massive.

I also forgot to mention before they had Megs and I think BB of the new Power Bots (the leader size non transforming figures).

from the city you can also catch the 212, 211, 210 and 220. Or you can call transperth on 13 62 13...they had a technical fault this afternoon so they may not be running at full speeed(orpossiably at all) till it gets fixed.