Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930

Thread: March Acquisitions

from jgon...

Significant fact: got my final G1 Autobot car box - Wheeljack. The Wheeljack box completes my 1984 MIB/MOC collection and also means that all of my 1984 and 1985 Autobot cars are now MIB and complete. Quite a milestone for me.

Got the Battle Droid Commander/AAT Transformer today for 50% off the RRP at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Significant fact: got my final G1 Autobot car box - Wheeljack. The Wheeljack box completes my 1984 MIB/MOC collection and also means that all of my 1984 and 1985 Autobot cars are now MIB and complete. Quite a milestone for me.
    Congrats HD You should have told me you were after Wheeljack. I traded one with Soundblaster not that long ago, but if I knew it was the only one you needed to complete the 84-85 series, I would have been happy to assist.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Nice Throttlebot set, rampagesss. An underrated group of Autobots, IMO (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Been a good month

30% off sales are good.
    where?where? they werent $35!

It's from New Zealand, Autocon. And NZ$35 is about AU$28, which would be about right for 2 Scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Congrats HD You should have told me you were after Wheeljack. I traded one with Soundblaster not that long ago, but if I knew it was the only one you needed to complete the 84-85 series, I would have been happy to assist.
    hey sir, no worries about that. I actually only needed Wheeljack's box (and in this case the cardback and bubble). I had completed the early years (84 to 86 TFs) sometime ago but never really gotten around to getting the Wheeljack box. Then when the KO Wheeljacks came out, I put in even less effort cos I won't know which is genuine and which is not. Bought this from jgon because I know it is the real thing for sure.

Catching up on the rest of my acquisitions from March.
    There was a Titanium Optimal Optimus somewhere in there, which was nice.
    From our pal jgon, I collected some Micromasters, G1 and a Sky Lynx.
    And one nice big parcel with Classics Soundwave, Universe Deluxes Galvatron, Acidstorm, Ironhide, Cheetor, Cyclonus, Hound, Dinobot, Ratchet, Smokescreen and Hotshot (which ended up working out at a low bargin price of about $15 each for the deluxes ), and last but certainly not least, the devourer of worlds, Galac.... I mean Unicron... cough.