for those who care, he's about the same height as a dvd case
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

How is he? You will have to bring him along to the fair as well as Seaspray.

very cool Slash figure fatbot

I second the motion to bring it to the fair.

As for me, I went out hunting for Bludgeon today. I didn't see any of him, but I did find Skystalker, who I've been after for a while, and picked him up.

He is really cool. I know someone will probably have done this, but the mould is screaming to be repainted into a movieverse Shockwave.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    How is he? You will have to bring him along to the fair as well as Seaspray.
    He's pretty cool.

The Limbs\drones are about the same size as the universe Legends (Beachcomber et al), The main dude ( Bombshock) is a little bigger then scout class, a lot smaller then Deluxe Class)
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Finally snagged a complete one for less than $120, yes! Now I dont have to pay ridiculous amounts of money for just a tiny gun and a sidecar accessory which would have equalled to this whole figure . Got this from China.

Sadly Ive got 2 packages (REGISTERED) who are incognito atm from the UK. been waiting since late last month but Auspost is saying its due that volcanic eruption which wreaked havoc to the postal transfer system, . Sigh patience patience again. at least its registered so hopefully itll be here in 2 weeks time
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pretty Darn Cool Liege.

Yeah the Volcano certainly has been a bit of a pain with the postage system, took me a while to receive a couple of packages from the U.K. also.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

Finally snagged a complete one for less than $120, yes! Now I dont have to pay ridiculous amounts of money for just a tiny gun and a sidecar accessory which would have equalled to this whole figure . Got this from China.

Sadly Ive got 2 packages (REGISTERED) who are incognito atm from the UK. been waiting since late last month but Auspost is saying its due that volcanic eruption which wreaked havoc to the postal transfer system, . Sigh patience patience again. at least its registered so hopefully itll be here in 2 weeks time
    Congratulations Neil! The volcanic eruption could also explain why an item I ordered from Europe is taking a long time to arrive.

Today I received the TFCon exclusive Powered Commander that I won in the draw.

A big thanks to Fans Project and most specially to Kyle and Patrick whose hard work has helped this community immensely.

Now since I already own a D.I.A. Commander - I am not sure what to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Today I received the TFCon exclusive Powered Commander that I won in the draw.

A big thanks to Fans Project and most specially to Kyle and Patrick whose hard work has helped this community immensely.

Now since I already own a D.I.A. Commander - I am not sure what to do with it
    id buy your dia one if you want?