Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JB-Hifi: Fall of Cybertron - Limited Edition XBox360 Competition (Ends 5th of Sep)

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'm guessing you don't have a PS3 then?
    (I'm sure you've mentioned it but yeah, my memory is great... )
    Nope, don't have either, I do have a Wii, though the PC gets used a lot more. mainly because if we are home and the missus wants to chill she'll watch the telly, and so I play the Wii on the rare occasion that neither of us wants to watch something on the TV.

With the early reports of FOC not coming out on PC, and the fact that we don't have a Blu-Ray player and our DVR is looking like it's on shaky legs, I have been seriously considering getting a PS3 for the dual purpose of DVR, Blu-Ray player and FOC access. now that FOC is on PC (and I've pre-ordered it through Ozgameshop.com.au for only $40) I'm considering just a dedicated DVR/Blu-ray unit.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    You do realise that you can win 1 of 3 consoles? So on average, the console would be $333.33
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Um... each of the three consoles is "valued" at $1000, not the total price for the three. The total prize pool is $4,750 (the t-shirts only cost a total of $1,750).
    Wait, wait - Hold on Griff; I just want "Mr. Top of Maths Class" to take another look at the Terms & Conditions and the specific references to values it gives...

Uh-oh, looks like dopey old "4th in the Class" paid a little bit more attention.
    (I win for a change 1AZRAEL1! )

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Nope, don't have either, I do have a Wii, though the PC gets used a lot more. mainly because if we are home and the missus wants to chill she'll watch the telly, and so I play the Wii on the rare occasion that neither of us wants to watch something on the TV.

With the early reports of FOC not coming out on PC, and the fact that we don't have a Blu-Ray player and our DVR is looking like it's on shaky legs, I have been seriously considering getting a PS3 for the dual purpose of DVR, Blu-Ray player and FOC access. now that FOC is on PC (and I've pre-ordered it through Ozgameshop.com.au for only $40) I'm considering just a dedicated DVR/Blu-ray unit.
    I went through nearly the exact situation you are dude; figured I'd kill multiple birds with a single stone in purchasing a PS3 (As I too didn't think we were getting a PC version & also needed a Blu-Ray player), only to be pre-empted by my Father with a standalone Blu-Ray player though I still boughtthe PS3 anyway only to have High Moon announce a PC port...

Well, at least I've got a couple of options now I suppose.

paerix Guest

out of curosity what would a console like this realistically go for?
    i saw a Skyrim console advertised for 1700 AUD on ebay but i cant find it anymore so not sure if anyone paid that price or not

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Wait, wait - Hold on Griff; I just want "Mr. Top of Maths Class" to take another look at the Terms & Conditions and the specific references to values it gives...

Uh-oh, looks like dopey old "4th in the Class" paid a little bit more attention.
    Spose i should learn to read it all I'm pretty bad at that lol