Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make Toys Green Giant & Quantron

I've got green giant all stickered up with the reprolabel sets for it, it's amazing.

Cyberius, they are worth getting but yeah pretty expensive. Do make sure that if you do, get it from a reputable source that will help you if the parts that came with your set are faulty. My Quantron came with Sonic drill that has 2 right feet. I am still waiting for BBTS (where I bought it) to reply if they can help me in obtaining the left foot. My email to Maketoys got a reply pinting me to the retailer....

Anyways If you do find an affordable Green Giant go for it instead of the yellow coz of the fixes already mentioned before this reply, and also because green looks waaay better colorwise.

Some pics

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Question

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Thanks! And yeah the yellow version does look more "constructiony". That makes perfect sense!
    Im going to try and sell a few things to gather up the funds for this one. I am REALLY tempted to buy him. I absolutely love that 'tron' bike mode bot.

Feral Rex! Thanks for the correction. He is next on my list after Quantron. Or maybe I should get Feral Rex first? humm lol.
    JSt wondered where do you guys getting all these third party transformers from?
    Is eBay the only possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    there a few site you can try ...... look in the dealer and seller thread for feedback on them sites ...
    but a local aussie one there TFIdownunder based in Qld ...
    or http://chimungmung.com based in HK

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    there a few site you can try ...... look in the dealer and seller thread for feedback on them sites ...

Thx a lot dude

zodiachao Guest

Default Jst feel free to contact meeeeee~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    We are the Fansproject and Maketoys direct retailer. come to us guys~
    We are fresh landed in Melbourne, having small quantity of a few current stocks available. Such as, Revolver core, minibots, mindwipe, QUANTRON and six sigma which is the upgrade weapon kit for Hasbro IDW metroplis released. We ship national wide. local pick up welcome

Quote Originally Posted by zodiachao View Post
    We are the Fansproject and Maketoys direct retailer. come to us guys~
    We are fresh landed in Melbourne, having small quantity of a few current stocks available. Such as, Revolver core, minibots, mindwipe, QUANTRON and six sigma which is the upgrade weapon kit for Hasbro IDW metroplis released. We ship national wide. local pick up welcome
    can you give any details about your shop or site?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Hey Diesel, I wasnt able to get Quantron yet, but I did manage to get Feral Rex from BBTS.
    I scoured the internet to see who had him still and BBTS was the cheapest with shipping. I will only buy from BBTS as a last resort as their prices aren't the best sometimes.

hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Hey Diesel, I wasnt able to get Quantron yet, but I did manage to get Feral Rex from BBTS.
    I scoured the internet to see who had him still and BBTS was the cheapest with shipping. I will only buy from BBTS as a last resort as their prices aren't the best sometimes.

hope that helps.
    Did you try us out at www.tfidownunder.com? We are an official maketoys, Mastermind Creations, X-Transbots, Dr Wu, Unique toys and Fanstoys distributor and sell Quantron. Our prices with shipping are pretty hard to beat most of the time so if your every after anything, give me a yell man we are more than willing to help out

Thanks Tfiguy but I live in Canada. I think shipping alone would kill any deal you could give me. Haha.
    Thanks for the offer though.